Xbots continue to eat while PlayStanleys talk about system sales (Halo/Sunset this summer)

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Who knows....but with the taxes increased over here I don't know if they are going mess with the price of the Xbox One. Especially since the PS4 is more powerful. If it has games tho....they will go for it. But Microsoft gaming over here is beyond dead.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
xbots

mad-as-hell.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

ascend: hand of kul still free

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Evidently the games came out...a simple look at the xbox live store and the ps4 store will show you that the ps4 offers more games.
Putty Squad and Lily Bergamo will make that list even bigger... some will call that a win, others will laugh in your fukkin face :sitdown:
:sas2:He aint concerned with facts though. The hostility is real.
This thread is FACT based. The replies are all based in fanboyality :smh:
Xbone is still charging 59.99 for there release day games.
Great, now what does that have to do with this thread? Nothing? You insecure about something bruh :mjpls:
I was referring to 99% of the bs he been spewing out on the coli for the past 6 mnths. Never seen someone promote so much bs and garbage to the masses since my cousin joined one of them internet pyramid schemes. He's a coli joke at this point.
:dwillhuh:
Watch this guys...

Yo, what xbox only games you looking out for in the next couple of months?
Kinect Sports Rivals, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Below, D4, Halo: Spartan Ops (better game than 99% of PS4 indie titles) Halo 5, Forza Horizon 2 off the top of my head. Not including multiplats and unannounced games that have been hinted at :manny:
still using the term "3Cept" ... :laff:

We N4O now. Get used to it .... :jawalrus:
Nah, 3cepts is all you guys have earned right now :yeshrug: