Xbots continue to eat while PlayStanleys talk about system sales (Halo/Sunset this summer)

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I read that story yesterday too. But today there was this.

Xbox One Halo and Sunset Overdrive’s Release Not Set Before 9/4; Japanese Announcement Misinterpreted | DualShockers

Mix up in translation. Those games are being advertised for the launch of X1 in Japan. But they aren't necessarily "launch games.

On a good note though there's this.

Xbox One: At Least 32 Unannounced Games Revealed by Japanese Developer List | DualShockers

The developer list they dropped confirms at least 32 unannounced games.

The big one on that list is From which all but confirms a dark souls port coming to X1

Not necessarily, could be an Armored Core game, it's pretty popular over there

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
SO MUCH ANGER BUILT INSIDE!!!!

z8B9R.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I have both systems and I only enjoy my Sony PS4 that is real rap. It is so bad on my Xbox One that I use Twitch to watch other people play other games.

Basically Xbox360 with a kinect and a little better gaming card. I mean PSN is shyting on Microsoft. Where are the arcade games, the playstation camera is better and has better use than the Kinect and the Shyt 60 dollars. I fell for the hype

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have both systems and I only enjoy my Sony PS4 that is real rap. It is so bad on my Xbox One that I use Twitch to watch other people play other games.

Basically Xbox360 with a kinect and a little better gaming card. I mean PSN is shyting on Microsoft. Where are the arcade games, the playstation camera is better and has better use than the Kinect and the Shyt 60 dollars. I fell for the hype

I am playing MLB the show with the Coli brehs In 2 weeks what you playing?????

:stopitslime:What happened to this

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/all-seriousness-ps4-is-lacking-games-man.169979/

And please explain how the pe4 camera is better and has better use

And I will probably will be playing titanfall in two weeks, that's if I'm not playing dark souls on PC

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:stopitslime:What happened to this

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/all-seriousness-ps4-is-lacking-games-man.169979/

And please explain how the pe4 camera is better and has better use

And I will probably will be playing titanfall in two weeks, that's if I'm not playing dark souls on PC
nikkaz getting exposed up in here. 3cepts starving as usual trying to downplay warface free to eat buffet :blessed: And fukk what dual shockers is saying @MeachTheMonster
Microsoft isn't going to confirm shyt, while daul shockers would love for that NOT to be true. Look how insecure these 3cepts been this entire thread :bryan:
Xbots hostile? Says the furious mob of 3cepts in an Xbox buffet thread :ufury:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkaz getting exposed up in here. 3cepts starving as usual trying to downplay warface free to eat buffet :blessed: And fukk what dual shockers is saying @MeachTheMonster
Microsoft isn't going to confirm shyt, while daul shockers would love for that NOT to be true. Look how insecure these 3cepts been this entire thread :bryan:
Xbots hostile? Says the furious mob of 3cepts in an Xbox buffet thread :ufury:

Evidently the games came out...a simple look at the xbox live store and the ps4 store will show you that the ps4 offers more games.