Xbots continue to eat while PlayStanleys talk about system sales (Halo/Sunset this summer)

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I got an xbox though...and I'm telling you go Into the bf4 thread most of those cats are ps4
nikka u trash regardless, dont nobody want to have to carry your bum ass around on bf4 all day, trash ass connection and ever talk on your mic, i have own sqad of nikkaz i party up wit daily and even if we not playing the same games we just talking and wilding in a party

go back to ps4 and follow your leader los

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Oh, that game? You can play that on your living room PC right?? :troll:

Ladies and Gentleman, Meachthemonster.

post-24396-Jay-Z-clapping-whew-gif-Imgur-HXZq.gif

Moving goalposts is your specialty. Which one of those games he listed will you be playing on your PS4?

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Moving goalposts is your specialty. Which one of those games he listed will you be playing on your PS4?
He ain't gonna be playing Dark Souls 2 on the One though :umad:

I'm not going to be playing that last game on my PS4 as there are other options.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
this nikka PS4 keep bringing up kinect sports rivals and sunset overdrive....

facepalm.gif
So what is wrong with Kinect Sports Rivals and Sunset Overdrive you dumb retarded fanboy fakkit :wtf:
Kinect Sports Rivals has a trillion times more replay value than Infamous. Lets kick facts please
Sunset Overdrive hasn't even dropped yet. But appears to be a Titanfall like game minus the mechs
Playstation fanboys who have tried to create reasons for why Titanfall isn't good (not having enough players)
Well Sunset Overdrive looks to be JUST THAT. And here you are trying your best to shyt on that
Why? Cuz you furious at the dinner menu?
Now who is pathetic here, really. No bullshyt, cuz the bullshyt. Stop the bullshyt. What games you clowns gonna play this year on PS4?

Lets hear it bruh. You and anyone in your bama ass click of starved out gamers :yeshrug:
Funny thing xbots used to laugh at the resistance titles which were made by the same studio sunset overdrive Is. Never thought ill see the day
Resistance sucked, was horrible. And was also called the "halo killer" :laff:
You guys praised it like it was the best shooter ever made :bryan:
You nikkaz been starving so long.. even Socom was overrated. But it was decent
You nikkaz been starving since the PS2 era :wow:

So anyways, Sunset Overdrive with Titanfall wall running mechanics already sounds better than Resistance
You think they have learned from past experiences and will improve on things with new IP's (like Sunset Overdrive)
If that is the case.. now I see why you furious bruh. I see right thru all you nikkaz :ufury2:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So what is wrong with Kinect Sports Rivals and Sunset Overdrive you dumb retarded fanboy fakkit :wtf:
Kinect Sports Rivals has a trillion times more replay value than Infamous. Lets kick facts please
Sunset Overdrive hasn't even dropped yet. But appears to be a Titanfall like game minus the mechs
Playstation fanboys who have tried to create reasons for why Titanfall isn't good (not having enough players)
Well Sunset Overdrive looks to be JUST THAT. And here you are trying your best to shyt on that
Why? Cuz you furious at the dinner menu?
Now who is pathetic here, really. No bullshyt, cuz the bullshyt. Stop the bullshyt. What games you clowns gonna play this year on PS4?

Lets hear it bruh. You and anyone in your bama ass click of starved out gamers :yeshrug:

Resistance sucked, was horrible. And was also called the "halo killer" :laff:
You guys praised it like it was the best shooter ever made :bryan:
You nikkaz been starving so long.. even Socom was overrated. But it was decent
You nikkaz been starving since the PS2 era :wow:

So anyways, Sunset Overdrive with Titanfall wall running mechanics already sounds better than Resistance
You think they have learned from past experiences and will improve on things with new IP's (like Sunset Overdrive)
If that is the case.. now I see why you furious bruh. I see right thru all you nikkaz :ufury2
:

Actually resistance is a underrated series and I feel that you will get bless with sunset overdrive. And I don't recall this being the halo killer.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Actually resistance is a underrated series and I feel that you will get bless with sunset overdrive. And I don't recall this being the halo killer.
Resistance was crucially overrated because I had both systems.
Played all the FPS games on XB and PS2
nikkaz was starving back then on PS3, and resistance was the same bone that Killzone SF was for the PS4
Overrated trash (compared to what was on Xbox at the time)
Now if you had no other choice, the game.. really, any game can be "fun" if its all you got
In the scheme of a "console war" tho, people don't have time to slow down and keep it real
Thats what it was. I hated pt.2 because they didn't change the hit impact or whatever. It felt fake to me
I never played pt.3, but it did look REALLY GOOD. I peeped how everyone abandoned it rather quickly
But that happened with Uncharted 3, Socom 4, so I blame sony gamers more than Insomniac
Now they wanna go to a console that sells games. shyt does look good :myman:

As for Halo Killer...
Resistance: Fall of Man Hands-on - IGN

The PS3 has its Halo killer | Joystiq

And the fanboys never let the dream go :mjlol:
Resistance 2 or Killzone 2? Which will be the 'Hal... - PlayStation Forum

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
killzone was the halo killer

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka u trash regardless, dont nobody want to have to carry your bum ass around on bf4 all day, trash ass connection and ever talk on your mic, i have own sqad of nikkaz i party up wit daily and even if we not playing the same games we just talking and wilding in a party

go back to ps4 and follow your leader los

:dwillhuh: Dude what....fukk you so angry for. :usure:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Resistance was crucially overrated because I had both systems.
Played all the FPS games on XB and PS2
nikkaz was starving back then on PS3, and resistance was the same bone that Killzone SF was for the PS4
Overrated trash (compared to what was on Xbox at the time)
Now if you had no other choice, the game.. really, any game can be "fun" if its all you got
In the scheme of a "console war" tho, people don't have time to slow down and keep it real
Thats what it was. I hated pt.2 because they didn't change the hit impact or whatever. It felt fake to me
I never played pt.3, but it did look REALLY GOOD. I peeped how everyone abandoned it rather quickly
But that happened with Uncharted 3, Socom 4, so I blame sony gamers more than Insomniac
Now they wanna go to a console that sells games. shyt does look good :myman:

As for Halo Killer...
Resistance: Fall of Man Hands-on - IGN

The PS3 has its Halo killer | Joystiq

And the fanboys never let the dream go :mjlol:
Resistance 2 or Killzone 2? Which will be the 'Hal... - PlayStation Forum
I don't see any tropies but courtdog360 unless they was earned In the kiosk

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don't see any tropies but courtdog360 unless they was earned In the kiosk
I didn't buy it. A friend who I used to host poker games had that shyt day one
We'd get it in before/afterwards.
Ditto with part 2. I didn't play the campaign in pt.2, tried the multiplayer.. didn't like the hit detection and didn't give it a real go
I couldn't get past it.. too bootleg. The reviews said the same thing :manny:

Now tell us why you jelly bruh. I showed you how it was supposed to be the Halo Killer :mjpls:
And we both agree that Sunset has potential written all over it.
How come this thread is 4pgs long with your "crew" acting like there is something better heading to PS4 :popcorn:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't buy it. A friend who I used to host poker games had that shyt day one
We'd get it in before/afterwards.
Ditto with part 2. I didn't play the campaign in pt.2, tried the multiplayer.. didn't like the hit detection and didn't give it a real go
I couldn't get past it.. too bootleg. The reviews said the same thing :manny:

Now tell us why you jelly bruh. I showed you how it was supposed to be the Halo Killer :mjpls:
And we both agree that Sunset has potential written all over it.
How come this thread is 4pgs long with your "crew" acting like there is something better heading to PS4 :popcorn:

Show me some gameplay from the games that are on the way for our xbox ones.