Xbots continue to eat while PlayStanleys talk about system sales (Halo/Sunset this summer)

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I didn't buy it. A friend who I used to host poker games had that shyt day one
We'd get it in before/afterwards.
Ditto with part 2. I didn't play the campaign in pt.2, tried the multiplayer.. didn't like the hit detection and didn't give it a real go
I couldn't get past it.. too bootleg. The reviews said the same thing :manny:

Now tell us why you jelly bruh. I showed you how it was supposed to be the Halo Killer :mjpls:
And we both agree that Sunset has potential written all over it.
How come this thread is 4pgs long with your "crew" acting like there is something better heading to PS4 :popcorn:
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif
na it was suppose to be the gears killer court :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So what is wrong with Kinect Sports Rivals and Sunset Overdrive you dumb retarded fanboy fakkit :wtf:
Kinect Sports Rivals has a trillion times more replay value than Infamous. Lets kick facts please
Sunset Overdrive hasn't even dropped yet. But appears to be a Titanfall like game minus the mechs
Playstation fanboys who have tried to create reasons for why Titanfall isn't good (not having enough players)
Well Sunset Overdrive looks to be JUST THAT. And here you are trying your best to shyt on that
Why? Cuz you furious at the dinner menu?
Now who is pathetic here, really. No bullshyt, cuz the bullshyt. Stop the bullshyt. What games you clowns gonna play this year on PS4?

:umad:
448.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what is wrong with Kinect Sports Rivals and Sunset Overdrive you dumb retarded fanboy fakkit :wtf:
Kinect Sports Rivals has a trillion times more replay value than Infamous. Lets kick facts please
Sunset Overdrive hasn't even dropped yet. But appears to be a Titanfall like game minus the mechs
Playstation fanboys who have tried to create reasons for why Titanfall isn't good (not having enough players)
Well Sunset Overdrive looks to be JUST THAT. And here you are trying your best to shyt on that
Now who is pathetic here, really. No bullshyt, cuz the bullshyt. Stop the bullshyt. What games you clowns gonna play this year on PS4?

448.gif

I don't know Breh I can't get down with a game with a critic review of 61 and user review of 4.9

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

this is what your anticipating!?????

431.gif

they could have released this game on the 360 there's nothing "remarkable" or "amazing" or "must own" about it! stop. just stop..... :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

448.gif
So the PS4 game you are looking forward too is Just Dance 2015?
Just Dance 14 nets you $24 from BestBuy, $8 more than Killzone or Knack :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

this is what your anticipating!?????

431.gif

they could have released this game on the 360 there's nothing "remarkable" or "amazing" or "must own" about it! stop. just stop..... :mjlol:

I just watched that trailer again, yeah. It looks TIGHT. You peeped the wall running, the zipwire moves
Have you played Titanfall? I guess you haven't. So you don't even see the gameplay
Thats cool. The people who are gaming, not starving. They see it, they know we have more heat on the way
Keep making yourself look "smart" m'kay :win:
Oh so now free to play games are cool :sas1:
Depends on the game. Xbox has free to play MMO's mostly. Not hardcore ones either
Console centric games, and most of them have been really good.
Sony, they been giving you mediocre indie games and you guys seem to think that makes it ok to charge you to play online for PS4 :dead:
You don't have dedicated servers, or none of the features we get with our yearly XBL subscription
You guys say "They throw us shytty games and we good"
XB360 gets free games too if we wanna go that angle. Cuz whenever we talk about how PS4 gamers are starving
You guys then mention a free game on PS3. How come nobody ever talks about the last free PS4 game?
Supposed to be a RPG Metal Slug.. sounded pretty good. WHAT HAPPENED :laff:

This is where I'm told about how there are "more titles" on PS4. But are they GOOD? :usure:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So the PS4 game you are looking forward too is Just Dance 2015?
Just Dance 14 nets you $24 from BestBuy, $8 more than Killzone or Knack :umad:

bet you it still sells more than your precious kinect sports rivals tho!

:youngsabo:you just mad cause the ps4 stylin' on you....
1289.gif

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just watched that trailer again, yeah. It looks TIGHT. You peeped the wall running, the zipwire moves
Have you played Titanfall? I guess you haven't. So you don't even see the gameplay
Thats cool. The people who are gaming, not starving. They see it, they know we have more heat on the way
that's not ingame breh :sas2:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Oh so now free to play games are cool :sas1:
if they fun, yeah, only reason microsoft giving them away for free is because they are trying to force people to buy a had drive, not because the games are horrible

ascend is a good game, its free because you can pay to make your character better, but you don't have to

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

2436194-5738772910-Titan.gif

1264.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
bet you it still sells more than your precious kinect sports rivals tho!

:youngsabo:you just mad cause the ps4 stylin' on you....
1289.gif
Bruh, peep the thread title. Then peep where you are, and what you are bringing to the table :usure:
that's not ingame breh :sas2:
Yet its not something that is too advanced.. you know, like Killzone 2 2005 E3 Demo :ufury2:
It can look BETTER than that. I don't care if it doesn't. I only care if the game plays like a dream
You know who is making it, so you EXPECT it to be very good. The fact that you can't just flat out say that
Then the fact all these other clowns in here trying to downplay it... what does that mean in REALITY Kingsun?

You know!!!... what that means. :banderas:
I'm sick of this nikka Courtdog..

:what:
Is that why you entered a courtdog thread? Or is it the ether that was posted that has you perturbed :ld:
if they fun, yeah, only reason microsoft giving them away for free is because they are trying to force people to buy a had drive, not because the games are horrible
So Microsoft is trying to sell HDD's for the X360... in 2014 :what:
3cepts say the darnedest things :heh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Bruh, peep the thread title. Then peep where you are, and what you are bringing to the table :usure:

Yet its not something that is too advanced.. you know, like Killzone 2 2005 E3 Demo :ufury2:
It can look BETTER than that. I don't care if it doesn't. I only care if the game plays like a dream
You know who is making it, so you EXPECT it to be very good. The fact that you can't just flat out say that
Then the fact all these other clowns in here trying to downplay it... what does that mean in REALITY Kingsun?

You know!!!... what that means. :banderas:

Is that why you entered a courtdog thread? Or is it the ether that was posted that has you perturbed :ld:

So Microsoft is trying to sell HDD's for the X360... in 2014 :what:
3cepts say the darnedest things :heh:

hdds for both the xbox one and the xbox 360