Xbots continue to eat while PlayStanleys talk about system sales (Halo/Sunset this summer)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
im sure its better than them arcade/indy trash games them ps be hyping when last gen we had that shyt and didnt care it was there
Im sure itll be a fine game. But i like insomniac. I thought the resistance titles were good and i love ratchet and clank.

But those same games get trashed by xbots but now that theyre making a xbox exclusive all of a sudden the game is a cant miss AAA game despit zero gameplay footage.

Its hyprocritical as fukk.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Heres a fact. If sunset overdrive was for ps4 and not xbox one, court and meach would be trashing it and saying it looks garbage.
This is what you would say for literally anything, so you not saying anything here
You just coming off as salty :umad:

Here's the FACTS. I had no idea what this game was about when that trailer dropped.
Only because I have Titanfall, I can now see what they are trying to accomplish with the gameplay and cloud
I've experienced both, enjoy it, see how it makes gaming BETTER.
So while you guys laugh at things like "The cloud" I'm geting games that use it while you guys act like Indie games are where its at :blessed:

:laff:

Ok, will this game looks like it'll be OK. If it was a PS4 game, I wouldn't have revisited the game to have re-seen the trailer again, then been able to make that comparison (most likely)

3cepts.. swore by everything Insomniac has ever done (Resistance, Jak n Daxter/etc)
Now that they making an xbox exclusive game. Like a one way of thinking group.. everyone of you downplay the game. So you are salty :ufury2:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Im sure itll be a fine game. But i like insomniac. I thought the resistance titles were good and i love ratchet and clank.

But those same games get trashed by xbots but now that theyre making a xbox exclusive all of a sudden the game is a cant miss AAA game despit zero gameplay footage.

Its hyprocritical as fukk.
isnt it hypocritical indies and arcade titles are being hyped to death when last gen ps owners didnt give a fukk it? :sas2:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
every thread they hype of indies and arcade titles
I cant say ive seen hyping.

But. I do think indies will play a more prominent role this generation.

Just because game budgets are so massive now theirs going to be a lot less games released. That and development cycles will be longer for each game.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

this months free game is Dust: An Elysian Tail

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
did he mention warface???

Warface for PC Reviews - Metacritic