Xbots celebrating that Ragnarok was beaten by Elden Ring at the GOTY award

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You’re another one that can’t be honest, Fallen Order is the exact same sony formula you love to shyt on.

That Atreus section is literally the slowest part of the game, there’s probably more optional combat areas and bosses than fallen order too but you wouldn’t know that if thats where you “gave up” god of war actually has a lengthy post game which is primarily made up of straight up combat challenges
Nah you just can't put your standom aside for a second and see what we are talking about.

All I'll say is this Fallen Order never felt like it was overstaying it's welcome. By the time I got to the Atreus section I felt like the game should of been wrapping up, instead apparently that's where it picks up.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Fallen order literally follows the same exact gameplay loop as god of war the game you absolutely abhor lol

Its literally like levels broken up with combat encounters and puzzles, then slow walking cutscenes, the entire game is aped from the newer god of war games

And it doesn’t do any of it half as good
Nope fallen order plays out like a metroidvania where you have to find/upgrade different tools/skills to access different portions of the game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah you just can't put your standom aside for a second and see what we are talking about.

All I'll say is this Fallen Order never felt like it was overstaying it's welcome. By the time I got to the Atreus section I felt like the game should of been wrapping up, instead apparently that's where it picks up.

Your loss :yeshrug:

I played the entire game, i have a better idea of what it encompasses than you do

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Your loss :yeshrug:

I played the entire game, i have a better idea of what it encompasses than you do
Not really, cause as much as you shyt on it I have a blast playing Grounded because tge game has actual replayability and a gameplay loop of my choosing, on top of it probably being the best game of it's genre out right now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Weakens argument for a “metroidvania” I’ve ever heard considering god of war has the same shyt
No, it doesn’t. GOW is very linear. You follow a predetermined route.

Jedi fallen order you have different planets to explore and depending on what skills/tools you have unlocked you can access different parts of the levels and find different things.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No, it doesn’t. GOW is very linear. You follow a predetermined route.

Jedi fallen order you have different planets to explore and depending on what skills/tools you have unlocked you can access different parts of the levels and find different things.

Just like Ragnarok :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now you have these stans straight up lying about the "design" of games. First off, PACING is the term you're missing here. The PACING in Ragnarok may not be to your liking at times but to straight-up lie and say "It's taking away gameplay" is bullshyt. I'm overwhelmed in Ragnarok with how much combat and puzzles I'm doing in relation to the main path. I'm not even on the main path right now because I keep running into new sidequests and stuff to find/do.

Secondly, saying GOWR is linear is... Wow.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now you have these stans straight up lying about the "design" of games. First off, PACING is the term you're missing here. The PACING in Ragnarok may not be to your liking at times but to straight-up lie and say "It's taking away gameplay" is bullshyt. I'm overwhelmed in Ragnarok with how much combat and puzzles I'm doing in relation to the main path. I'm not even on the main path right now because I keep running into new sidequests and stuff to find/do.

Secondly, saying GOWR is linear is... Wow.

Thats why it doesn’t make sense to argue with them, you know neither of them played it more than a few hours.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You asked me when did set pieces and cinematic story telling become popular and I say around UC2.
I didn’t ask you shyt.

You offered your opinion on what a movie game is.

You said other games had individual elements but it was uncharted that put them all together to make it feel like a blockbuster movie.

I agree.