Xbots celebrating that Ragnarok was beaten by Elden Ring at the GOTY award

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yes it is. The traversal is very guided in that you can only climb what they want you to climb. There’s less in stuff like crafting and less weapons:mjlol:, etc. The camera angle makes the game lots more grounded and cinematic so you can’t fight as many enemies at ounce other they can’t really surround you cause you can’t see what behind you.:gucci:

In most ubisoft games you can literally fly :childplease:
. You cans climb pretty much everything, they have lots more in the way of crafting and weapons and rpg like stuff.

Horizon is a very “grounded” and “cinematic” open world game as you said yourself.

Like i said. this is projection on your part.

If you’ve ever seen me here praising a ubisoft style open world game then you’d have a point.

If you are talking about Hellblade i’m sure all of you are gonna run out to buy an xbox for such an amazing game:mjpls:
What did i say that was wrong?
For starters...

Last edited:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Not sure what the problem is here. People were talking about Elden Ring being GOTY as soon as it came out. Hard to really compare the two games in my opinion.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
For starters...
Maybe you have not played the games.

The recent Ass creed games were literally classified as RPGs cause they have a bunch of customizing leveling up stuff, loot, etc. Horzion is not that style of game.

This is that goofy shyt y’all do where the sony game is more and better than every other game in every category.

Horizon got more customization than an RPG game.
TLOU got better stealth gameplay than Metal Gear

Literally no criticism or deficit is valid when it comes to a sony game.

If y’all truly believe this stuff I honestly see why y’all go so hard for Sony. It’s like a cult at this point :huhldup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The recent Ass creed games were literally classified as RPGs cause they have a bunch of customizing leveling up stuff, loot, etc. Horzion is not that style of game.

This is that goofy shyt y’all do where the sony game is more and better than every other game in every category.

If y’all truly believe this stuff I honestly see why y’all go so hard for Sony. It’s like a cult at this point :huhldup:
Where them trophies at

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Go fix ya jitts some breakfast king you embarrassing yourself.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

look how grounded horizon is

clown :wow:

Look at the climbing. You can only go a predetermined route. And she does that shyt herself, you hold up and she bounces up the rocks following the one exact path to do so.

Compare that to an assassins creed game where you can climb anything and to find your way up you actually have to look for hand holds and different architecture to find your way up.

That’s the difference. Y’all wanna play dumb and pretend it’s not there, but that’s it. :manny:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Look at the climbing. You can only go a predetermined route. And she does that shyt herself, you hold up and she bounces up the rocks following the one exact path to do so.

Compare that to an assassins creed game where you can climb anything and to find your way up you actually have to look for and holds and different architecture to find your way up.

That’s the difference. Y’all wanna play dumb and pretend it’s not there, but that’s it. :manny:
Notice that was literally the only part of your rebuttal I didn't bold. All that other shyt tho...kick rocks, nikka.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Compare that to an assassins creed game where you can climb anything and to find your way up you actually have to look for and holds and different architecture to find your way up.

Breh I'mma be 100 I have no idea what you arguing here because this sentence contradicts itself so I'mma chalk it up to senility. be well sir.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Compare that to an assassins creed game where you can climb anything and to find your way up you actually have to look for hand holds and different architecture to find your way up.

Here breh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh I'mma be 100 I have no idea what you arguing here because this sentence contradicts itself so I'mma chalk it up to senility. be well sir.
How does it contradict itself.

In one game the climbing is a predetermined route. You can only climb exactly where the devs want you to. It’s literally lit up for you in a bright golden pathway where you don’t have any choice or input other than holding up and watching alloy follow the yellow brick road.

In the other game you can grab hold of pretty much everything. There’s lots of paths or different choices you can make to climb a structure. As you play the game you unlock/upgrade more skills/equipment that let you climb further and faster. Some stuff you can’t even climb unti you have found the correct equipment or upgraded your skills enough.