Xbots celebrating that Ragnarok was beaten by Elden Ring at the GOTY award

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I haven't kept up with this thread but I can almost guarantee this has to be a response to something @MeachTheMonster said :russ:

You said it was “subjective”

then said people subjective opinions were stupid and it made them stan’s.

Breh. The devs themselves tell you they want the games to look/feel like movies.

You compare GOW to Elden Ring and tell me which one is more like a movie :stopitslime:
:pachaha:Ah yes....the old "movie game" critique again.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No, a game can feel like a movie and still play like a typical game e.g. Ratchet and Clank or MGSV. MGSV is literally more of a movie yet no one says that's a movie game but a Sony game that is the same is always downplayed by the same bunch.
Any game that looks amazing and has a story is a "movie game" to @MeachTheMonster :russ: I don't know why you're going back and forth with him.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve been consistent across the board.

Any game you see me talking about really enjoying it’s all about the gameplay.

I literally don’t care about the white girl with dreads and her empowerment story. Not interested one bit. Graphics and story will never be enough to keep me engaged in a game.

The gameplay gave you less freedom than the average ubisoft game, and i don’t like that either.

Has nothing to do with what system it’s on.

That’s projection from you stans because that’s the way you think. :ufdup:
The gameplay is hardly less than the ubisoft games, which once again, is something that you'd know if you truly actually played them, which you don't really. So kill that noise.

Except it actually does have everything to do with what system it's on and you know this...maaaaan! Because I'm 1000% sure that if the exact same style or literally the exact same games were on Games Ass, at the very least, you wouldn't be slighting then every chance you get or whenever anyone else mentions them as good games, even if you didn't play them. I'm sure you going to hold your tongue for whenever ya'll own red headed broads story driven game actually sees the light of day. You liable to even praise it, hypocritical fool!

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
nikkas used to shytty presentation, story telling and voice acting
but we'll see when/if Hellblade launches if it will be a MovIE GaiMez :mjlol:

the-only-problem-with-microsoft-is-they-just-have-no-taste-t-author-steve-jobs.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, a game can feel like a movie and still play like a typical game e.g. Ratchet and Clank or MGSV. MGSV is literally more of a movie yet no one says that's a movie game but a Sony game that is the same is always downplayed by the same bunch.
Which Sony game is anything like a metal Gear game?

Metal gear has hella movies but the gameplay itself is like a playground. There so much stuff to find and interact with. Different routes to take etc.
Again you are doing this back and forth shyt where in one context you acknowledge games can be very different. Then when a person says they like what makes one game different from the other, you say all games are the same and their opinion is just trash and stan shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which Sony game is anything like a metal Gear game?

Metal gear has hella movies but the gameplay itself is like a playground. There so much stuff to find and interact with. Different routes to take etc.
Again you are doing this back and forth shyt where in one context you acknowledge games can be very different. Then when a person says they like what makes one game different from the other, you say all games are the same and their opinion is just trash and stan shyt.
Death Stranding, TLOU Part 2.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Any game that looks amazing and has a story is a "movie game" to @MeachTheMonster :russ: I don't know why you're going back and forth with him.
And y’all play stupid each time.

The entire industry can understand what a “cinematic action” game is. Developers can get up and say I want to make my game as cinematic as possible. Sony stan’s will clown a game like Grounded for not looking cinematic enough. Y’all even clown xbox for it having enough of that style of game.

But i say i don’t like that style a game and y’all brains turn inside out and y’all can’t even understand what kinda game that is.

Y’all really got issues :huhldup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Death Stranding, TLOU Part 2.
fukking stop.

Now TLOU is like a metal gear game.

Nobody would EVER make that comparison.

If i made that comparison and said i liked how Metal Gear did it better.

Then you’d say “well TLOU wasn’t trying to be that kinda game”

fukk outa here breh :stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukking stop.

Now TLOU is like a metal gear game.

Nobody would EVER make that comparison.

If i made that comparison and said i liked how Metal Gear did it better.

Then you’d say “well TLOU wasn’t trying to be that kinda game”

fukk outa here breh :stopitslime:
They're both movie games and have stealth mechanics.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The gameplay is hardly less than the ubisoft games, which once again, is something that you'd know if you truly actually played them, which you don't really. So kill that noise.
Yes it is. The traversal is very guided in that you can only climb what they want you to climb. There’s less in stuff like crafting and less weapons, etc. The camera angle makes the game lots more grounded and cinematic so you can’t fight as many enemies at ounce other they can’t really surround you cause you can’t see what behind you.

In most ubisoft games you can literally fly. You cans climb pretty much everything, they have lots more in the way of crafting and weapons and rpg like stuff.

Horizon is a very “grounded” and “cinematic” open world game as you said yourself.
Except it actually does have everything to do with what system it's on and you know this...maaaaan! Because I'm 1000% sure that if the exact same style or literally the exact same games were on Games Ass, at the very least, you wouldn't be slighting then every chance you get or whenever anyone else mentions them as good games, even if you didn't play them. I'm sure you going to hold your tongue for whenever ya'll own red headed broads story driven game actually sees the light of day. You liable to even praise it, hypocritical fool!
Like i said. this is projection on your part.

If you’ve ever seen me here praising a ubisoft style open world game then you’d have a point.

If you are talking about Hellblade i’m sure all of you are gonna run out to buy an xbox for such an amazing game:mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They're both movie games and have stealth mechanics.

In one instance you are very reductive and wanna to pretend differences don’t exist.

Then in the next post you will start talking about how the games are so different and have different goals that they shouldn’t be compared.

Stop playing with me breh :comeon:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
And y’all play stupid each time.

The entire industry can understand what a “cinematic action” game is. Developers can get up and say I want to make my game as cinematic as possible. Sony stan’s will clown a game like Grounded for not looking cinematic enough. Y’all even clown xbox for it having enough of that style of game.

But i say i don’t like that style a game and y’all brains turn inside out and y’all can’t even understand what kinda game that is.

Y’all really got issues :huhldup:
Hold this cinematic neg starring MeschTheMonster directed by KamikazeRevy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now your homie @Fatboi1 trying to say Metal Gear and TLOU are like the same game.

And y’all claim i’m the one in here trippin :huhldup:

They are very structurally similar, wtf are you talking about. It’s literally big open stealth sections followed by cutscenes, with the occasional weapon upgrades.

Have you played any of these games?