Xbots are waking up to reality.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Titanfall is on playstation and so is outerworlds and neither of them were developed or published by Microsoft.

Bloodborne is developed and published by SIE and Japan Studios, its why you said you don’t like it.
Titanfall is not on playstation. And half the games you listed are not exclusive to playstion consoles.

Like i said y’all just shape shift the standards with each post.

Every xbox game y’all find a “reason” it doesn’t “count” while those same “reasons” don’t exist on playstation.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Titanfall is not on playstation. And half the games you listed are not exclusive to playstion consoles.

Like i said y’all just shape shift the standards with each post.

Every xbox game y’all find a “reason” it doesn’t “count” while those same “reasons” don’t exist on playstation.

Every single game I listed was published by Sony

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony published Returnal and assisted on development. Same with Bloodborne.

Xbox didn’t publish or co-develop Titanfall or Outerworlds and if you want to eliminate publishing deals that would make the xbox list you put down even more dire. I’m letting you live by including third party partnerships
Microsoft funded and helped develop both games. They just allowed the devs to own their IPs wearass Sony won’t do those type of deals unless they own the IP.

Effectively they are the same type of deal.

As i said you are playing semantics here.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You just came up with the “published” disqualifier out of your ass :mjlol:

Earlier you said some Xbox “published” games didn’t count for other “reasons”

What xbox published games did I say didn’t count? The initial question was very simple, what new AAA IP have Microsoft created, yes that includes 3rd party published games, not games that just happen to be on xbox. Where are you getting lost?

You included Titanfall but you notice how i didn’t list things like Nioh, Nioh 2, or Final Fantasy 7 on my list?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What xbox published games did I say didn’t count? The initial question was very simple, what new AAA IP have Microsoft created, yes that includes 3rd party published games, not games that just happen to be on xbox. Where are you getting lost?

You included Titanfall but you notice how i didn’t list things like Nioh, Nioh 2, or Final Fantasy 7 on my list?
But you listed things like bloodborne, Spider-man, Returnal and a host of other shyt that shouldn’t “count” using all the disclaimers and disqualifiers that you’ve thrown in the mix.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But you listed things like bloodborne, Spider-man, Returnal and a host of other shyt that shouldn’t “count” using all the disclaimers and disqualifiers that you’ve thrown in the mix.

What disclaimers and qualifiers? All those games you just listed are published by Sony Interactive Entertainment

I haven’t excluded any games published or developed by Microsoft in a discussion about Microsoft creating new IP

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What disclaimers and qualifiers? All those games you just listed are published by Sony Interactive Entertainment
Like it said, “published” was the new shyt you added to disqualify xbox games.

But you are also using “published” as a way to add games like Returnal, Bloodborne, Death Stranding etc Which don’t fit your original question of.
what new AAA IP have Microsoft created
Sony didn’t “create” those games. They signed 3rd party deals, Just like the games you are trying to disqualify on the xbox side.

Who published a game doesn’t really matter. That’s just who’s job it is to market and sell the game.

I haven’t excluded any games published or developed by Microsoft in a discussion about Microsoft creating new IP
Deathloop, Ghostwire Tokyo

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like it said, “published” was the new shyt you added to disqualify xbox games.

But you are also using “published” as a way to add games like Returnal, Bloodborne, Death Stranding etc Which don’t fit your original question of.

Sony didn’t “create” those games. They signed 3rd party deals, Just like the games you are trying to disqualify on the xbox side.

Who published a game doesn’t really matter. That’s just who’s job it is to market and sell the game.

Deathloop, Ghostwire Tokyo

If we are ridding ourselves of 3rd party published (as in games not developed internally) games your list looks like this….

Grounded

Forza Horizon

Sea of Theives

Pentiment

Not even Flight Sim would qualify as thats also developed by a 3rd party studio.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If we are ridding ourselves of 3rd party published (as in games not developed internally) games your list looks like this….

Grounded

Forza Horizon

Sea of Theives

Pentiment

Not even Flight Sim would qualify as thats also developed by a 3rd party studio.

Not even Flight Sim????? :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Grounded

Forza Horizon

Sea of Theives

Pentiment

And you’d be missing most of your list as well :ufdup: