X-Men: The Animated Series Revived for Disney+

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Nostalgia got yall tripping. This shyt was poorly voice acted and terribly animated.

:mjpls:
Negged and reported
giphy.gif

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Y'all dont know the trauma and confusion this scene and whole arc caused a young bruh watching this growing up.

My fav character on the show getting the shotty pointed at his face by the only black male Mutant with a S-curl.

shyt had me all the way conflicted :to:
I remember as a kid watching this with my older brother thinking they really killed Gambit. I was waiting for next Saturday like :lupe: My older brother had all the comics and told me they were mixing 2 time traveling arcs together. I was expecting this
W4a-Pj8tI7vwa-dqX_yU4y1MN1oyaLfKWAX85QQ_IvrD5VH265GUVlT0FfnehdphXNwTJyRTc4YVo5_0fYI9fikZMdsl5-Da6g46WTRMLTOXQQ_F

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Nostalgia got yall tripping. This shyt was poorly voice acted and terribly animated.

:mjpls:

nope
All the TAS series for Xmen, Spider-Man, Batman & Superman we’re all GOAT status!!

100% better acting than today
Way more drama & they put emotions into it.
Especially spiderman

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nope
All the TAS series for Xmen, Spider-Man, Batman & Superman we’re all GOAT status!!

100% better acting than today
Way more drama & they put emotions into it.
Especially spiderman
Spider-Man ain’t but maybe that’s just me. Second best :jawalrus:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm 22, so I didn't grow up with '92 X-Men but I know that it's an iconic animated show. I have seen clips of it but I haven't watched the show.

I also didn't grow up with '94 Spider-Man (I know it's a classic). The X-Men cartoon of my childhood was X-Men: Evolution. The Spider-Man cartoon of my childhood was Spectacular Spider-Man.

I'm excited for X-Men '97 though. I hope that '94 Spider-Man gets revived as well.

Daps
I'm 22, so I didn't grow up with '92 X-Men but I know that it's an iconic animated show. I have seen clips of it but I haven't watched the show.

I also didn't grow up with '94 Spider-Man (I know it's a classic). The X-Men cartoon of my childhood was X-Men: Evolution. The Spider-Man cartoon of my childhood was Spectacular Spider-Man.

I'm excited for X-Men '97 though. I hope that '94 Spider-Man gets revived as well.

You're in for a treat, youngster :myman:

I hope :sadcam:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I enjoyed Spiderman the Animated Series more than X Men. X-Men really was not hitting like that for me and for some reason I enjoyed X-Men Evolution more.