X-Men: The Animated Series Revived for Disney+

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
the price you pay for the shyt having top tier talent and animation.. it takes time. but they also trying to give the headroom, so that if it gets greelit for more than 2 seasons, people arent waiting 2 years between seasons. by 2023 they'll be well into working on season 2, maybe close to done.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nostalgia got yall tripping. This shyt was poorly voice acted and terribly animated.

:mjpls:

I think I'm one of the few that didn't really like it. Season 1 was cool, Savage Land arc, I hated most of the Starjammers episodes. After the first season, I mostly like episodes here and there. The final season is straight trash.

Unlike most of these people, I never stopped watching it. This is the longest stretch I've gone without watching it. It's been about 7-8 years now. I watch Wolverine and the X-Men when I want an X-cartoon

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Negged and reported
giphy.gif
This gif :mjlol::mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think I'm one of the few that didn't really like it. Season 1 was cool, Savage Land arc, I hated most of the Starjammers episodes. After the first season, I mostly like episodes here and there. The final season is straight trash.

Unlike most of these people, I never stopped watching it. This is the longest stretch I've gone without watching it. It's been about 7-8 years now. I watch Wolverine and the X-Men when I want an X-cartoon

I thought the Starjammers episodes were good, but incomplete because they introduce Havok in an episode and never mention him again, I feel that there was supposed to be a final arc to it where Scott actually meets him legit and his father ties up the loose ends between them.

I also thought all the Cable and Bishop episodes were really good, the show struggled when it focused on Jubilee.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I thought the Starjammers episodes were good, but incomplete because they introduce Havok in an episode and never mention him again, I feel that there was supposed to be a final arc to it where Scott actually meets him legit and his father ties up the loose ends between them.

I also thought all the Cable and Bishop episodes were really good, the show struggled when it focused on Jubilee.

The Cable & Bishop episodes were some of my favorites. I think my main problem with the Starjammer episodes were that I don't like the way they portrayed Jean. Hell, for most of the show, she was practically a distressing damsel. Loved most of Gambit's episodes, about half of Storm's...anytime Sabertooth appeared...but I hated Beast-centric episodes. They could've kept him in prison for the entire series...even though I think the voice actor for Beast was one of the best.

Upon most of my other rewatches, I just ended up liking cameo episodes. Angel/Psylocke/Apocalypse/Mojo...X-Factor's & Iceman's one appearance...episodes that had Forge, Colossus. Juggernaut

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The Cable & Bishop episodes were some of my favorites. I think my main problem with the Starjammer episodes were that I don't like the way they portrayed Jean. Hell, for most of the show, she was practically a distressing damsel. Loved most of Gambit's episodes, about half of Storm's...anytime Sabertooth appeared...but I hated Beast-centric episodes. They could've kept him in prison for the entire series...even though I think the voice actor for Beast was one of the best.

Upon most of my other rewatches, I just ended up liking cameo episodes. Angel/Psylocke/Apocalypse/Mojo...X-Factor's & Iceman's one appearance...episodes that had Forge, Colossus. Juggernaut

How you gone forget Nightcrawler's episode where he learns Rogue is his adopted sister, his moms is an all time heartless thot, his brother is a mutant hater and yet still took time to take Logan to church :ohlawd:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
How you gone forget Nightcrawler's episode where he learns Rogue is his adopted sister, his moms is an all time heartless thot, his brother is a mutant hater and yet still took time to take Logan to church :ohlawd:

YEEEESSS! That one too, I was thinking about it when I started typing and then forgot.

Rogue had some great episodes too.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Bren watching the original, and it is absolute fire. So happy they’re bring this back, but the original holds up so much better than I remember.