"X-Men" spinoff movie "The New Mutants" thread

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
damn that same thing happened years ago when I went to see The Dark Knight..... shyt went down after the scene with Bruce having dinner with Harvey and Rachel.

They did the same, what was your opinion thus far?
Without reading on here, I liked how they were going a different direction, story is campy but once it starts the psychological shyt is when it gets interesting

Surprised it's tanking on the ratings

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Well does it do the demon bear storyline any justice?
I think it did. But it did go with the theorized Demon Bear story instead of how it really played out

But it's current Magik & Sunspot, with (mostly) Claremont Rahne, Sam & Moonstar

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'll see it somewhere next week. If it really manages to be worse than Wolverine Origins it'll be a helluva trash ride.:whew:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
It was a C-.

Not horrible, might be overrating it because I haven't seen a movie in theaters since March, but it was ok.

My biggest gripe was it felt incomplete, but I wasn't expecting much from a 90 minute movie that got pushed back repeatedly.

Honestly, when a rebooted X-Men movie comes out, I had parts of this story in my head for a script for that film.

Mr. Sinister undoubtedly needs to be the first villain they face.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It was a C-.

Not horrible, might be overrating it because I haven't seen a movie in theaters since March, but it was ok.

My biggest gripe was it felt incomplete, but I wasn't expecting much from a 90 minute movie that got pushed back repeatedly.

Honestly, when a rebooted X-Men movie comes out, I had parts of this story in my head for a script for that film.

I have it at a C+. But that's what most of the YouTube reviewers are saying...It's ok. IGN prob has the best analysis.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It was a C-.

so In a line up of
Punisher
Ang Lee Hulk
Spiderman 3
Daredevil
Ghostrider 2
FF2
OG Xmen 3
New Mutants

Where does fall?:ohhh:

And how much better was Green Lantern compared to this?:patrice:

2 questions. Thanks

Vandelay

Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I have it at a C+. But that's what most of the YouTube reviewers are saying...It's ok. IGN prob has the best analysis.

Couldn't give it a + because the pacing was off. There was potential here, it just really felt like bits of exposition in the plot and story were missing and they just kept pushing and said fukk it. Dr. Reyes should've been fleshed out more. I felt like she potentially had the most interesting backstory and they didn't explore it at all.

Vandelay

Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
so In a line up of
Punisher
Ang Lee Hulk
Spiderman 3
Daredevil
Ghostrider 2
FF2
OG Xmen 3
New Mutants

Where does fall?:ohhh:

And how much better was Green Lantern compared to this?:patrice:

2 questions. Thanks

Above Ghostrider 2, below X-3. It's Daredevil status. But Daredevil at least felt like a complete movie.

Quiet as kept Punisher had some good fight scenes.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
:francis: I was ready to give this movie a chance and the teaser looked kinda dope

I pray to god Disney rebuilds this shyt