#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ummmm this is gonna be rated PG-13, Fox is pushing for a PG-13 movie and

Disney:comeon:

Disney:martin:

Disney:rudy:

I dont think I need to go on.... but those clips is probably harder and more violent then what we are gonna see in this movie.

And its under DISNEY

So come on precious Mouse.... please forgive these niccas what they dont know and their ignorance:lawd:

Martha

Perhaps I'm :demonic:inside but he should've did more to Russo. I would've :demonic:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I doubt this is rated R and nah, all 3 X-Men films will come out next year. No use in letting that money go to waste.

If New Mutants is good it can make an easy profit sine I doubt its budget is more than $50 million. Going by the trailer its probably in the $20-$25 million range which would mean easy money.

Deadpool 2 will do well so no need to worry about that.

The only concern is the Dark Phoenix movie.
That's my concern, this shyt looks mad cheap! Seems like it was shot in one location. lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Quit comparing Tv and movies. You sound dumb breh. B b but punisher

Is it not all still DISNEY?:comeon:

Just humor me and answer either YES or NO to that.

Cuz if it’s a YES, or then I can equally say “a lot of y’all are sounding dumb too breh”

People keep referring to “company image” or “brand” and at the end of the day it really doesn’t matter the medium if it’s all the same “breh”

And it’s “Bu bu bu but...”:stopitslime:

Martha

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
That's my concern, this shyt looks mad cheap! Seems like it was shot in one location. lol
It was :ld:.

It was basically all filmed at an old mental institution in Boston. According to the director only 10% of the film has green screen.

As for it being cheap, that’s not a bad thing if it turns out good. There have been a few films this year alone that were cheap but good and made bank.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It has been announced as rated R already? Link? Seems they are going for the YA crowd so that would be surprising.

What Is The New Mutants Rating?
Unlike the other major comic book movie franchises, the X-Men titles are the first to really experiment when it comes to exploration of different ratings. Most of these films stick to PG-13 as a way of ensuring that teenage fans can buy tickets, but both Deadpool and Logan have proven that there is a whole lot of money to be made making these titles strictly for adults. Because of these successes, it's entirely suspected that 20th Century Fox will continue making R-rated superhero flicks for many years to come... but it doesn't look like The New Mutants will be one of them.

The MPAA doesn't actually hand down a movie's rating until the nearly-completed product is getting ready to arrive in theaters, but there hasn't been any indication that The New Mutants will be aiming for a restricted label. As we will get into later in this article, the film is expected to feature a few shocks and scares, but signs have been pointing to this blockbuster getting made with audiences 13 and older in mind.

Martha