"X-Men" spinoff movie "The New Mutants" thread

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
giphy.gif

Couldn't we get a cool teen mutant piff trilogy? I don't fukk with horror.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rated R??

Haven't heard anything about this being R. shyt, I haven't heard anything about film really.:jbhmm: *scares me*

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It has been announced as rated R already? Link? Seems they are going for the YA crowd so that would be surprising.
Well it actually hasn't been announced but going off the director's comments saying it would be horror and that " We also drew on movies like One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Stephen King stuff, and even Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors." . Which are all R rated, so we'll see.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well it actually hasn't been announced but going off the director's comments saying it would be horror and that " We also drew on movies like One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Stephen King stuff, and even Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors." . Which are all R rated, so we'll see.
Oh OK.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I doubt this is rated R and nah, all 3 X-Men films will come out next year. No use in letting that money go to waste.

If New Mutants is good it can make an easy profit sine I doubt its budget is more than $50 million. Going by the trailer its probably in the $20-$25 million range which would mean easy money.

Deadpool 2 will do well so no need to worry about that.

The only concern is the Dark Phoenix movie.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ummmm this is gonna be rated PG-13, Fox is pushing for a PG-13 movie and

Disney:comeon:

Disney:martin:

Disney:rudy:

I dont think I need to go on.... but those clips is probably harder and more violent then what we are gonna see in this movie.

And its under DISNEY

So come on precious Mouse.... please forgive these niccas what they dont know and their ignorance:lawd:

Martha

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Ummmm this is gonna be rated PG-13, Fox is pushing for a PG-13 movie and

Disney:comeon:

Disney:martin:

Disney:rudy:

I dont think I need to go on.... but those clips is probably harder and more violent then what we are gonna see in this movie.

And its under DISNEY

So come on precious Mouse.... please forgive these niccas what they dont know and their ignorance:lawd:

Martha

Quit comparing Tv and movies. You sound dumb breh. B b but punisher