"X-Men" spinoff movie "The New Mutants" thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Let's give it a shot. Comic book movies are starting to get formulaic so this is different. :yeshrug:
I watched it a few more times and i am willing to give it a chance. I think the premise is to expose the kids to different extreme types of stress to awaken their mutant powers like in Deadpool. I think that is what they are aiming for. Hopefully they can polish the special effects and limit the corny horror movie cliches.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
sorry can't do it trailer looked trash

I don't understand how you can mess something up like X MEN :gucci:

if they can just ditch the fukking mystike running everything and do a proper one it would be :wow:

Five young mutants, just discovering their abilities while held in a secret facility against their will, fight to escape their past sins and save themselves.

you believe this shyt

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trailer wasn't trash, just generic as fukk.

If not for the "The New Mutants" it'd look like every other horror movie trailer.

Almost looks like they're trying to a version of Dream Warriors.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I actually like the New Mutants comics so I’m going to go and see this one. My question is where does this fit in the X-Men timeline and will they have a bigger role going forward? I’m hoping that this isn’t a one-off as they’re an interesting group.