X-Men: Days of Future Past

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Carné Asada;981583 said:
That's exactly what happened with Batman begins and first class. Lets be real here, Cyclops being replaced with havoc was minor especially with wolverine not being around to add the dynamic between the 2 characters.
Cyclops was the first X-Man :wtf:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was hyped untill i saw the writer from the last stand was doing it

scripts go through tons of revisions. I wouldn't be to worried. Look at garbage ass David Goyer. He's been a part of the Batman franchise since BB.

As long as Mathew Vaughn is directing, fans shouldn't be too worried.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyclops was the first X-Man :wtf:

and he's still a boring-one-dimensional character that isn't shiit without Wolverine and Jean Grey to spice up his world.

First Class was strictly Mags and Xavier. Everyone else was pretty much minor.

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
ITS OFFICIAL!! :krs:

Bryan Singer confirms the title and source material

Rumored earlier this week, the sequel to 2011's X-Men: First Class is officially titled X-Men: Days of Future Past. IGN scored a confirmation directly from the film's producer, Bryan Singer.

"It's called 'Days of Future Past'," he told the site. "It deals with aspects of that comic, but also some very new things."

The comic book storyline, "Days of Future Past" ran in Uncanny X-Men #141 and 142 way back in 1981 during Chris Claremont and John Byrne's run and introduced the idea of an alternate future for Marvel's mutants that grew out of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants killing an important senator, leading to a future where all mutants are hunted by Sentinels.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Adding Cable/Bishop into any fukking situation just makes everything a huge clusterfukk in my opinion. Anything time related, with overarching story lines and alternate time lines just end up being a fukking mess at the end. Then, you wanna add on the way Fox loves to completely fukk up an existing story beyond recognition anyway? fukk that.

And this is the same studio who've done everything they could to not give the fans what they want.

You: "With todays technology, may we see Gambit? I mean, it's gonna be a triology, so can we have him in at least Xmen movie?
Fox: Why? fukk all yo.....you know what. Ok. We'll put him in the Wolverine movie and we wont make him Cajun, cool, or likeable. Hell, we wont even give him the right powers. Again, fukk you.

You: "Can we see a showdown between Juggernaut and Colossus?"
Fox: Why? That's stupid, fukk you. We'll just have Magneto throw cars at Colossus and have Colossus run and hide instead of throwing them back. Then we'll have Juggernaut...hit his head...or something.

You " I would love to see the Brotherhood. They had a bunch of great mutants in the books. Can we have some other great mutants for Xmen 3?"
Fox: Spike. Hug of death. fukk you and pay the movie ticket.

You: "You know who all the fans love? Deadpool. Even casual moviegoers will like him. Hell, there's even an actor who was seemingly born to play the character..."
Fox: Yeah, let me stop you there. You were gonna say Ryan Reynolds. In fact, we're gonna do Deadpool, make him COOL AS shyt in the beginning, then when you're expectations are at there highest, we're going to DRY ANAL RAPE YOU IN THE ASS. Why? Because we actually get off on shyt like that. I mean it. Our executives actually achieve orgasm by moviegoers misery. We had an executive cum for 5 days straight when somebody mentioned "An adamantium bullet." Oh yeah, fukk you.

fukk Fox. If Marvel isn't making it, I go in with zero faith.
:russ::lolbron::pachaha::dead:

Even tho I'm only half on your side and half for the others, this shyt was fukking hilarious! Might be the hardest/longest laugh I've had on this site yet.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Carné Asada;987390 said:
and he's still a boring-one-dimensional character that isn't shiit without Wolverine and Jean Grey to spice up his world.

First Class was strictly Mags and Xavier. Everyone else was pretty much minor.

And you obviously know nothing about the X-Men The best character and the greatest leader the X-Men has ever fukking had. Sit down somewhere before you hurt your brain.

Fox has shytted the bed. They need to give it up. They fukkED over so many characters and absolutely ruined any and all chances of non-retarded continuity. They fukking suck. Their movies are average AT BEST. They need to give this shyt back to Marvel.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Storm is a better character and leader than Cyclops. The hottest period of the X-Men was when she was part of the top cast. I do like the push that Psylocke is getting though....

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
First class was good tho..have some faith breh

I don't care. They absolutely shytTED on the continuity of the film franchise. Adding characters in places where they don't need to fukking be. Killing off characters that shouldn't be fukking killed, and in the most worthless fukking ways.

Breh. Besides killing Scott. No way that would have killed Darwin. Like....are you fukking serious? Are they kidding me with that? fukk them. fukk them. fukk. Them.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Storm is a better character and leader than Cyclops. The hottest period of the X-Men was when she was part of the top cast. I do like the push that Psylocke is getting though....

Bro. I like you. But you're absolutely nuts if you think Storm is a better leader than Cyke. The man got fukking Magneto to fall in line. And Namor. Just bad motherfukkers. Cyclops is THE leader.