:ehh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Fassbender was absolutely great in First Class and his little observations about Mystique being ashamed of herself was a underrated part of the movie that gets lost when people think of his "James Bond" type fukkery for when he punked everyone out.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Anything is better than another "Phoenix Saga" reboot. I swear they tell that story in EVERY medium possible.

How is it gonna bridge the inconsistencies between the X-movies tho? :mjpls:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The movie was great but why in the blue hell does Hollywood blatantly just decide to omit crucial characters and change the origins just for the fukk of it like what they just happened to like the angel dude more?

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Anything is better than another "Phoenix Saga" reboot. I swear they tell that story in EVERY medium possible.

How is it gonna bridge the inconsistencies between the X-movies tho? :mjpls:

No lie, I was kind of hoping we were done with all of that in the comics when Morrison killed Jean off, but nooooooo....

Instead, we get more Phoenix-centric stories in 8 years than we got in the 30 before that New X-Men storyline. Then we got Hope the walking plot device, not to mention all of the OTHER mediums where they've fukked it all up for us...

Avengers vs. X-Men :snoop:. fukking awful.

I'm just done with it all now. If they are doing a DoFP movie, they we might JUST be unlucky enough to get it shoehorned into this one as well, since Rachel Summers is needed for the story to even really work.