Reppin
Arcturus
1f3258b49a635e28caba1be9ec5ec7c98e9f98c.gif

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Adding Cable/Bishop into any fukking situation just makes everything a huge clusterfukk in my opinion. Anything time related, with overarching story lines and alternate time lines just end up being a fukking mess at the end. Then, you wanna add on the way Fox loves to completely fukk up an existing story beyond recognition anyway? fukk that.

And this is the same studio who've done everything they could to not give the fans what they want.

You: "With todays technology, may we see Gambit? I mean, it's gonna be a triology, so can we have him in at least Xmen movie?
Fox: Why? fukk all yo.....you know what. Ok. We'll put him in the Wolverine movie and we wont make him Cajun, cool, or likeable. Hell, we wont even give him the right powers. Again, fukk you.

You: "Can we see a showdown between Juggernaut and Colossus?"
Fox: Why? That's stupid, fukk you. We'll just have Magneto throw cars at Colossus and have Colossus run and hide instead of throwing them back. Then we'll have Juggernaut...hit his head...or something.

You " I would love to see the Brotherhood. They had a bunch of great mutants in the books. Can we have some other great mutants for Xmen 3?"
Fox: Spike. Hug of death. fukk you and pay the movie ticket.

You: "You know who all the fans love? Deadpool. Even casual moviegoers will like him. Hell, there's even an actor who was seemingly born to play the character..."
Fox: Yeah, let me stop you there. You were gonna say Ryan Reynolds. In fact, we're gonna do Deadpool, make him COOL AS shyt in the beginning, then when you're expectations are at there highest, we're going to DRY ANAL RAPE YOU IN THE ASS. Why? Because we actually get off on shyt like that. I mean it. Our executives actually achieve orgasm by moviegoers misery. We had an executive cum for 5 days straight when somebody mentioned "An adamantium bullet." Oh yeah, fukk you.

fukk Fox. If Marvel isn't making it, I go in with zero faith.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie was great but why in the blue hell does Hollywood blatantly just decide to omit crucial characters and change the origins just for the fukk of it like what they just happened to like the angel dude more?

People didn't seem to mind Christopher Nolan inserting a character (Ras Al Ghul) that had nothing to do with Batman's actual orgin.

Comics have been reconned to death. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, blame it on incompetent writers and directors. Comic book writers are allowed to recreate a character's universe. Why not film makers?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Carné Asada;978129 said:
People didn't seem to mind Christopher Nolan inserting a character (Ras Al Ghul) that had nothing to do with Batman's actual orgin.

Comics have been reconned to death. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, blame it on incompetent writers and directors. Comic book writers are allowed to recreate a character's universe. Why not film makers?

Because comics have the chance to reinvent the characters over and over. If the fans show they dont like something then in a few years they can go back to the drawing board to try and create something better. So if you have a solid background on what the fans liked about the comics why would you go in another direction and put some absolute shyt on the big screen? Fox has seemingly went completely out of their way to change things for no reason other than to do it. They dont give a shyt about the characters, their powers, how they are supposed to interact with one another, etc....

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Because comics have the chance to reinvent the characters over and over. If the fans show they dont like something then in a few years they can go back to the drawing board to try and create something better. So if you have a solid background on what the fans liked about the comics why would you go in another direction and put some absolute shyt on the big screen? Fox has seemingly went completely out of their way to change things for no reason other than to do it. They dont give a shyt about the characters, their powers, how they are supposed to interact with one another, etc....
Ra's Al Ghul being in Bats origin was minor cause you could never truly explain the training Bruce went through all those years. Nolan even tried showing that Bruce was a well trained fighter in various arts before he even got to the League of Shadows and even that was kind of an afterthought with people still thinking Batman is just a ninja with money.

Fox though? These nikkas just took consecutive dumps on the entire X-Franchise with no regard, and they did'nt even wipe because now we see that there's still pieces of doo doo left to deal with with this Days of Future Past shyt that's waiting in the wings.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i was hyped untill i saw the writer from the last stand was doing it

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's exactly what happened with Batman begins and first class. Lets be real here, Cyclops being replaced with havoc was minor especially with wolverine not being around to add the dynamic between the 2 characters.