Kiss From A Rose
Daps
tumblr_lwbn4vaPXf1qlur3go1_500.jpg

:ohhh:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Cap America was a pretty good movie. Dude has the heart of a champion...bullied, fukked with, and had more heart than anyone in his camp. The love story wasn't really sappy either....I got no problems with the flick at all.

That was all in the beginning and was really good. The middle of the movie was generic action nonsense.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Cap America was a pretty good movie. Dude has the heart of a champion...bullied, fukked with, and had more heart than anyone in his camp. The love story wasn't really sappy either....I got no problems with the flick at all.

Yea it wasn't bad at all except for the fact they had the fukking Human Torch playing Cap America! :mindblown:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Days of Future Past is the illest X Men storyline IMO...always loved those two books.

It makes total sense to make this into a movie. It has everything you could want, conspiracy theories, death, racism, revenge, political assassination plots etc.

I highly recommend that you buy them on Ebay if you don't have them...

Uncanny X Men's 141 and 142...might run you about 50-60 for both.

I just copped that, Age Of Apocalypse, and The Dark Phoenix Saga off Amazon. I didn't know DoFP was a comic story, I had only seen the cartoon version:manny:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it wasn't bad at all except for the fact they had the fukking Human Torch playing Cap America! :mindblown:

Evans is a good actor and did a good job as cap. And the movie was better than expected.

Lol @ anyone trying to remember the abominations like the FF movies. I don't remember him as the human torch.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
That was all in the beginning and was really good. The middle of the movie was generic action nonsense.

thats how i felt, i do like the movie, but mostly cause the backstory etc....once the action started i kinda just was ehhh.....also im not a big cap fan, or of any of the avengers outside of iron man....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carné Asada;3103815 said:
Evans is a good actor and did a good job as cap. And the movie was better than expected.

Lol @ anyone trying to remember the abominations like the FF movies. I don't remember him as the human torch.

them movies was shyt...so he gets a pass

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Isn't Jackman too busy to play Wolverine again?

Idk why he wouldnt do it, since all he needs to do is die

just have him in the future save kitty prydes ass by going out and taking on a bunch of sentinels

[ame]http://youtu.be/rmAGel99rsI[/ame]