North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Sadly enough dumbasses will go see it.
Every day that I hear about this movie it makes me SMH a little more

Bryan Singer deserves to be punched in the face repeatedly. We have seen what shyty movies do to franchises with the first go round of Batman, and how long it takes to right the ship.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Yep. Did u peep the trailer? Uninspired trash

trailer was ass and seeing a :flabbynsick: knocked up Halle Berry just made me not want to see it even more. This trailer had to not only make me want to see it but also see the Wolverine. It did neither. I don't even want to see an old ass Professor X. He was boring in the first X Men, he was :deadrose: for most of the 2nd X Men and he got killed off 1/2 way through the third. The would've been better off building off the last one.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh only the first X-MEN film focused on Wolverine. The first one was about Rogue and Wolverine joining and meeting the X-MEN and Xavier, the second was about the whole team and Stryker and the third was about Jean, this aint Jazzy saying that Wolverine hasn't had a big role in the films cus he has, but he wasn't the focus in the terms of the stories plot.

:stopitslime:

Are you stupid?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
after they kill wolverine i bet thats when we see gambit come in to play

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We need this piece of shyt movie to drop so Fox can finally lose the rights and Marvel can do the entire X-Universe over the right way.

Agreed, but keep Jackman, Stewart, Fassbender, MacAvoy, and even McKellan though.

But let's not kid ourselves either, even if it's a matinee, we'll see it. :shaq2:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
We need this piece of shyt movie to drop so Fox can finally lose the rights and Marvel can do the entire X-Universe over the right way.
I thought we were going in this direction with First Class..but as soon as I found out they brought back the original cast :snoop:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
anyone peep the leaked trailer, yeah its safe to assume wolverine is dead after this prof x "I need you to do for me, what I once did for you..."

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
anyone peep the leaked trailer, yeah its safe to assume wolverine is dead after this prof x "I need you to do for me, what I once did for you..."

I mean at this point does it really even matter :manny:

He got 1/10 of the screen time as wolverine and nikkas care more about his fate than they do about wolverine even being in another movie.

1420926-coulson.jpg