Bushed
Daps
Still waiting on them to put the homie Havok in the movie
Havok_X-Men_FC123.jpg

X-men_first_class_havok.jpg

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
man as a kid i used to like wolverine. now i hate that fakkit with a passion. there are WAY TOO MANY good characters in the X-Men for them to piss away so much time on Wolvie.

i mean literally everyone in the X-men is interesting. :wow:

just follow the cartoons... why is it so hard?!?! :why:

Wolverine is the GOAT X-Man, stop hating because he's the only X-character that can hold down a solo book.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Film was entertaining but a bit sloppy

Hopefully the next one is more straight-forward action

Juven

All Star
Daps
Currently the highest grossing movie of 2014 :win:

$700+Milli in the bank :win:

Highest grossing superhero movie of the year :win:

92% on Rotten Tomatoes :win:

Successful rejuvenation of the franchise :win:

X-MEN we back :win:

:umad: you lost

Apocalypse 2016 we coming :whew:

Singer stunting on them haters :obama:

xmen should be doing raimi spider #s. They should be pulling in a billi easy for each film.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
everyone in this thread that were hating lost....badly

Dope flick, but I don't know if it was because the let Marvel use him and they didn't want to over expose the character, but Quicksilver was underused for the mission they were trying to accomplished. Had Quicksilver stayed after breaking out Magneto...... the movie would've probably ended a lot sooner :dead: NOBODY was really fukking with him. Just like if Kitty would've sent Wolverine back so he wouldn't have killed Jean.. in the future, she would've turned to the Phoenix and murked all of those sentinels by herself.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Dope flick, but I don't know if it was because the let Marvel use him and they didn't want to over expose the character, but Quicksilver was underused for the mission they were trying to accomplished. Had Quicksilver stayed after breaking out Magneto...... the movie would've probably ended a lot sooner :dead: NOBODY was really fukking with him. Just like if Kitty would've sent Wolverine back so he wouldn't have killed Jean.. in the future, she would've turned to the Phoenix and murked all of those sentinels by herself.

You can't really say he was underused because he wasn't even in the original movie. His scenes originally featured a young Juggernaut breaking into the Pentagon, but when Marvel announced they were using Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in Avengers 2 through a loophole, Fox did reshoots of all of Juggernaut's scenes replacing him with Quicksilver as a "fukk you" to Marvel.