X-Men: Days of Future Past

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it's not. First Class > X2.

And Singer was a writer and producer. You can clearly see the difference in style of direction between FC and the rest of the x-men films. Let's not act like Vaughn is a chump in the director's chair.

you miss the point COMPLETELY. i was saying don't lose faith because singer is directing and writing it. his involvement were responsible for both X2 and 1st class. no dis to vaughn, but that was still singer's vision put on screen. you said yourself he was writer & producer. his blueprint and fingerprints were all OVER that movie.

besides, the opening nightcrawler sequence in X2>>> the any scene in 1st class!

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Y'all talking about Cyclops... I wanna know why my nikka Gambit can't get put on in any of these movies

Gambit442.jpg

(and yes i'm ignoring that Wolverine Origins bullshyt)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all talking about Cyclops... I wanna know why my nikka Gambit can't get put on in any of these movies

Gambit442.jpg

(and yes i'm ignoring that Wolverine Origins bullshyt)
IIRC, they said he wasn't in the movies because his powers were too similar to Cyclops and his personality was kinda like Wolverine's.

BS.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
IIRC, they said he wasn't in the movies because his powers were too similar to Cyclops and his personality was kinda like Wolverine's.

BS.

It's just :mindblown: how one of the most popular comic book characters/X-men can't even get an appearance in their long running movie franchise.

Like seriously :wtf:

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It's just :mindblown: how one of the most popular comic book characters/X-men can't even an appearance in their long running movie franchise.

Like seriously :wtf:

I'd also like to put Deadpool on this list as well.

We haven't got Apocalypse, Omega Red, or Mr. Sinister either but we've got such bottom of the barrel characters as Toad, Multiple Man, and porcupine guy. I'm surprised they haven't put lame ass Morph (Remember him? He got merked in the first X-Men episode) in one of these movies. We're just now getting the Sentinels. And we'll be seven movies deep this time next year.

:mindblown:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The X-Men movies have been a clusterfukk from the beginning. It's one movie series that's in serious need for a reboot, but they choose continue on with the fukkery.
With that said, First Class was really dope and I'm looking forward to Days of Future Past.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
why yall hating on X3 though, it by far had the most chars and most action.

Cyclops dying is always a win

Juggernaut bytch

Phoenix nikka

Wolverine killing his lover

Charles getting faded

I NEED to watch this piff again.

TO ME the first 2 are the wackest, not enough action for me honestly.
staring-o.gif

X3 was horrid. X2 was clearly the best out of all 3 but that's not saying much. I'll say its the least worst out of all 3.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
From what i gathered, It seems to me FC is more reboot than prequel.

I think they are gonna use days of future past to start an alternate time line, and leave it so x1-x3/origins and the wolverine are Earth 1

So it will be like FC(60's)>>>>>DofP(70s)>>>>>>>>>.Weapon X ? (80s) after wards. Earth 2.

origins-x1-3-wolverine Earth 1.

Unless they make it so time travel DOES effect the present day, then its just one big :mindblown:

-DMP-

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
staring-o.gif

X3 was horrid. X2 was clearly the best out of all 3 but that's not saying much. I'll say its the least worst out of all 3.
Series had so much potential.

After finding out the X3 was going to do the Phoenix saga

acxcrJmM

After seeing the movie had the Phoenix saga wasted as one of many storylines in that piece of shyt

acq8Uuaq.gif

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you miss the point COMPLETELY. i was saying don't lose faith because singer is directing and writing it. his involvement were responsible for both X2 and 1st class. no dis to vaughn, but that was still singer's vision put on screen. you said yourself he was writer & producer. his blueprint and fingerprints were all OVER that movie.

besides, the opening nightcrawler sequence in X2>>> the any scene in 1st class!

No it was not. Considering Vaughn directed and rewrote the final script, it was clearly his vision. The tone and style was vastly different than the other x-men films. Singer's films are melodramatic while first class had a more up beat and live feel. It's almost apples to oranges.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

BS.
Dumb ass hollywood execs at fox...Gambit is an arrogant ladies man and more comedic than logan, wolverine is an angry bad ass yeah but when you take all that away hes just depressing, gambit has never felt the obligation to living up to his ego or letting his pride get in the way, he just knows hes cool he never feels the need to prove it, yeah hes lost people like wolverine but he uses his carefree lifestyle to mask his real emotions.

and yeah we need Apocalypes, and More Juggernaut

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it was not. Considering Vaughn directed and rewrote the final script, it was clearly his vision. The tone and style was vastly different than the other x-men films. Singer's films are melodramatic while first class had a more up beat and live feel. It's almost apples to oranges.

again, that was SINGER'S vision... props for matthew vaughn, thou, but you CANNOT ignore that singer was heavily hands on in that film.