X-Men: Days of Future Past

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
we need Apocalypes, and More Juggernaut
they already ru!ned juggernaut, he went out l!ke a b!tch & he a!nt even a mutant, leech cant touch h!m....

s!n!ster !s my 2nd favor!te after magneto but !f they gonna fukk h!m up *cough deadpool cough* !d rather them never use h!m & apocalypse.....

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Dumb ass hollywood execs at fox...Gambit is an arrogant ladies man and more comedic than logan, wolverine is an angry bad ass yeah but when you take all that away hes just depressing, gambit has never felt the obligation to living up to his ego or letting his pride get in the way, he just knows hes cool he never feels the need to prove it, yeah hes lost people like wolverine but he uses his carefree lifestyle to mask his real emotions.

Feel the same way. Gambit is my favorite X-Man and mutant and I was waiting for him to appear in either X-2 or 3 then they had Tim fukking Riggins b*stardize him in Origins :scusthov: matter of fact I'm not even gonna put that on the homie Riggins because Origins just plain sucked as a film. Maybe the actor could've done the role some decency with a better script and better overall respect for the character. Gambit is the fukking man and deserves better

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
again, that was SINGER'S vision... props for matthew vaughn, thou, but you CANNOT ignore that singer was heavily hands on in that film.

Yep Singer originally wanted to direct First Class but he was already signed on to do Jack The Giant Killer and Fox didn't want to wait for him. I heard/read he actually tried to get out of doing Jack The Giant Killer but couldn't because he was already in pre-production

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
again, that was SINGER'S vision... props for matthew vaughn, thou, but you CANNOT ignore that singer was heavily hands on in that film.

Brian Singer wanted to base first class on a love triangle between Eric, Charles, and McTaggart. :beli:
Sheldon Turner was responsible to getting the whole film started and Singer used his initial draft that was originally suppose to be for the Magneto film to rewrite his draft. Singer was involve and I'm not denying it, but the movie was clearly Vaughns. I mean, they're just 2 completely different flicks if you compare the first 2 x-men films to first class.

And to take it even further, Vaughn was the one that was responsible for the cast. If anything, the final product was Vaughn's vision.

Last edited:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel the same way. Gambit is my favorite X-Man and mutant and I was waiting for him to appear in either X-2 or 3 then they had Tim fukking Riggins b*stardize him in Origins :scusthov: matter of fact I'm not even gonna put that on the homie Riggins because Origins just plain sucked as a film. Maybe the actor could've done the role some decency with a better script and better overall respect for the character. Gambit is the fukking man and deserves better

I thought Riggins was a dope Gambit for the small role that he had.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
im torn. loved the cartoon version of this & really curious to see sentinels, but im so over alternate universe/realities

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Just watched First Class and X2 again and no doubt First Class is the GOAT X-Men film. I would of really preferred a direct sequel to First Class instead of what we are getting with the next film. One of the many reasons I enjoyed First Class was because it is the only film that didn't focus on Wolverine and of course Fassbender's performance. I'm really hoping that the cameos from the original X-men team are minimal.
They can still add a young Cyclops from the First Class squad so the rumors of Marsden not being in it don't bother me :yeshrug:
I'm just mad Azazel aint in this,cause they could of capitalized on him knocking up Mystique and making baby Knightcrawler :wow:

But they better have Darwin's return in this flick :birdman:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just watched First Class and X2 again and no doubt First Class is the GOAT X-Men film. I would of really preferred a direct sequel to First Class instead of what we are getting with the next film. One of the many reasons I enjoyed First Class was because it is the only film that didn't focus on Wolverine and of course Fassbender's performance. I'm really hoping that the cameos from the original X-men team are minimal.
They can still add a young Cyclops from the First Class squad so the rumors of Marsden not being in it don't bother me :yeshrug:
I'm just mad Azazel aint in this,cause they could of capitalized on him knocking up Mystique and making baby Knightcrawler :wow:

But they better have Darwin's return in this flick :birdman:

Breh only the first X-MEN film focused on Wolverine. The first one was about Rogue and Wolverine joining and meeting the X-MEN and Xavier, the second was about the whole team and Stryker and the third was about Jean, this aint Jazzy saying that Wolverine hasn't had a big role in the films cus he has, but he wasn't the focus in the terms of the stories plot.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Y'all talking about Cyclops... I wanna know why my nikka Gambit can't get put on in any of these movies

Gambit442.jpg

(and yes i'm ignoring that Wolverine Origins bullshyt)

After that bullshyt they pulled in the first wolverine movie, I said I was never going to watch another x-men movie until they did gawdbit correctly. Which i haven't. The majority of people I talk to say gambit is their favorite character. I don't get it. And if you ask me, rogue/gambit love story is better cyclops/jean/wolverine

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Why are people whining about wolverine when this is the story where he winds up dying (and possibly pull a famke janssen/phoenix on us)