X-Men: Days of Future Past

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Trailer looks good and you can't go wrong with "Time" as your soundtrack.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The problem with this X-Men franchise this the lack of proper villians. Magneto aint no villian. He saying fukk the humans because the humans say fukk the mutants. The whole dynamic of some mutants like humans and some mutants don't while the humans don't like no mutants :mindblown: that dynamic is too 1960's.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The problem with this X-Men franchise this the lack of proper villians. Magneto aint no villian. He saying fukk the humans because the humans say fukk the mutants. The whole dynamic of some mutants like humans and some mutants don't while the humans don't like no mutants :mindblown: that dynamic is too 1960's.

APOCALYPSE

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
look what they did to Galactus ol' cumilous cloud mufukka

v5W2B.gif

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy that with all this time traveling, there seems to be no mention of Cyclops & Jean Grey....it's like they don't exist anymore

Daps
Reppin
NULL
man as a kid i used to like wolverine. now i hate that ****** with a passion. there are WAY TOO MANY good characters in the X-Men for them to piss away so much time on Wolvie.

i mean literally everyone in the X-men is interesting. :wow:

just follow the cartoons... why is it so hard?!?! :why:

Yeah I feel you man-- Wolverine is dope, but :why: at the number of legendary, classic characters they threw in the bushes just to make it all about Wolverine. :snoop: Especially Cyclops :to:

Imagine Storm, Cyclops, Wolverine, Rogue, Beast, Gambit, Psylocke, and Jean Grey all squadding up and sonning waves of sentinels as a team in live action with the OG X-men theme playing in the background :wow:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah I feel you man-- Wolverine is dope but :why: at number of legendary, classic characters they threw in the bushes just to make it all about Wolverine. :snoop: Especially Cyclops :to:

Imagine Storm, Cyclops, Wolverine, Rogue, Beast, Gambit, Psylocke, and Jean Grey all squadding up and sonning waves of sentinels as a team in live action with the OG X-men theme playing in the background :wow:

I remember being psyched as all hell going in to watch the first because they played the theme at the beginning.