X-Men: Days of Future Past

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I didn't hate X3 as much as the majority of people did, but I will agree that it is definitely the weakest of the first three. Not the worst in the franchise though (:mjpls:Right, X-Men Origins: Wolverine?). As for Fox selling the rights back to Disney - it'll never happen. You've got Disney standing on one side, arms crossed, saying "We've got the two highest grossing comic book movies of all time (The Avengers and Iron Man 3):youngsabo:" and you've got Fox standing on the other side, with their arms also crossed, saying "Oh yeah? Well we've got the two highest grossing movies of all time (Avatar and Titanic). :stopitslime:" and neither side will budge. Fox will keep churning X-Men movies out every few years so they can retain the rights. They're even ,messing with each other by both using the character of Quicksilver (I actually support Fox in this case because when I think of Quicksilver, I think of X-Men, not The Avengers). It's unfortunate but that's the way it rolls. You'd probably have a better chance of seeing Sony (Spiderman) and Disney working together than you would Disney/FOX, and even that's highly unlikely, despite their good working relationship.

As for the Sentinels, here's hoping they're not as fodder ridden as they were in the cartoon. They were what putties were to the Power Rangers in that series.

(1:57 - They'd do that shyt all the time in that game. I'd be like ":obama:Hey, thanks CPU! You just did half the work for me.":pachaha:)

Last edited:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Origins was horrible...but nothing beats the horse shyt that was X3. Especially since it followed a great film in X2

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Origins was horrible...but nothing beats the horse shyt that was X3. Especially since it followed a great film in X2

I blame Fox for the X3 debacle, but I don't know why Singer was so eager to go direct a Superman movie when he had a good thing going with the X-Men franchise. :wow:

It basically went like this:

Warner Brothers/DC: Hey, Bryan, Brett Ratner dropped out of directing our new Superman reboot. Want to come direct it? :mjpls:
Bryan Singer: SUPERMAN?!? :ohhh: Hey, Fox, Brett Ratner dropped out of doing Superman!
FOX: Who?
Bryan Singer: Brett Ratner. You know? He made Rush Hour, Rush Hour 2, and that Hannibal movie where Ralph Fienes runs around his house bare assed naked with an over drawn tattoo on his back? Anyway, he dropped out and they offered me the job. I got to go do this despite the fact I got a good thing going here and Warner Bros have already spent over $160 million dollars over the last 20 years on trying to get another Superman movie off the ground. What could go wrong?
FOX: :rudy:
Bryan Singer: You'll wait an extra year so I can come back and direct X3 right?
FOX: Hell fukkin' no we aint waiting around for you. We got deadlines and shyt. Take Superman and stick it up your ass. :stopitslime:
FOX [Talking amongst themselves]: Hey BTW did ya'll hear about Warner Brothers/DC also rebooting Batman? Haha! Nobody cares about Batman anymore. Them days is over with. And they got some no-name director to make it too. Made some movie called Memento. FLOP! :russ: @ BATMAN
Bryan Singer: :yeshrug: Later.
James Marsden: Hey wait, Bryan, I want to come too.
FOX: Your Cyclops character is expendable. You were in the last movie for what? 15 minutes tops? Most people don't even know you're the true leader of the X-Men anway. It's all about Wolverine. Here's our new guy: Matthew Vaughn.
Matthew Vaughn: Hi.
FOX: Here's what we're gonna do, Matthew....
[They explain what they got in mind for X3]
Matthew Vaughn: :whoa: Ugh. Wow. fukk this shyt. I'm gonna dip outta here too.
FOX: :leostare: Fine! Who the fukk needs you anyway? We'll take your casting choices for Beast and Juggernaut though. We'll just get a guy who won't fight and question our brilliant decisions. Anyway, here's our new guy: Brett Ratner.
Brett Ratner:
BRETT-RATNER-BUTT.jpg

FOX: He's our man! :jawalrus:
[2006 comes. X3 and Superman Returns are both released.]
The Fans: :snoop:...:ufdup:
FOX: :manny: Well, you'll like our next effort: A prequel about Wolverine. It's all about Wolverine, baby!

FOX [Talking amongst themselves]: Hey BTW did ya'll hear about Marvel starting their own studio? They're going to make an Iron Man movie! What could come from a movie about a B-List super hero? They got the director of Swingers to do it and hired that loser cokeboy: RDJ. Nobody will go see that shyt. FLOP! :russ:@ IRON MAN!

Last edited:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the last X-MEN film that singer did still is the BEST... plus, singer had a lot to do with 1st class too.
No it's not. First Class > X2.

And Singer was a writer and producer. You can clearly see the difference in style of direction between FC and the rest of the x-men films. Let's not act like Vaughn is a chump in the director's chair.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why yall hating on X3 though, it by far had the most chars and most action.

Cyclops dying is always a win

Juggernaut bytch

Phoenix nikka

Wolverine killing his lover

Charles getting faded

I NEED to watch this piff again.

TO ME the first 2 are the wackest, not enough action for me honestly.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
finally watched X2 and First Class (skipped x3 and origins)

Watched them back to back and First Class>>>X2.

Cant wait for days of future past.

Edit: and how come Deathstrike was written so poorly? Thats one of Logans many lovers and he doesnt even acknowledge her :smh:

I see we this trilogy gets a lot of flack and Im just a casual viewer.

-DMP-

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all time (Avatar and Titanic). :stopitslime:" and neither side will budge. Fox will keep churning X-Men movies out every few years so they can retain the rights. They're even ,messing with each other by both using the character of Quicksilver (I actually support Fox in this case because when I think of Quicksilver, I think of X-Men, not The Avengers). It's unfortunate but that's the way it rolls. You'd probably have a better chance of seeing Sony (Spiderman) and Disney working together than you would Disney/FOX, and even that's highly unlikely, despite their good working relationship.

As for the Sentinels, here's hoping they're not as fodder ridden as they were in the cartoon. They were what putties were to the Power Rangers in that series.

(1:57 - They'd do that shyt all the time in that game. I'd be like ":obama:Hey, thanks CPU! You just did half the work for me.":pachaha:)

I think of him and Scarlet Witch as Avengers first, sure he debuted in X-Men but he became a regular character in Avengers. Either way, I`m glad both Days of Future Past and Avengers 2 will use the character.