X-Men: Days of Future Past

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Who? Cyclops? Lol..yeah right...he never meant shyt in the movies...Rogue and Beast were more important.

I've always been :beli: at the handling of Cyclops in these movies. I know a lot of people (very casual fans) who think Wolverine is the leader of the X-Men and they're face goes like this :wtf: when I tell them that Cyclops is the actual leader of X-Men. I never understood why the producers and writers of these movies hated the character so much. :wow:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And that's a problem. Not only is the leader of the X-Men seen as not meaning shyt, he isn't even in the movie.

Even Rogue got transformed into the damsel in distress which is bullshyt.
Its no surprise..he was always boring. Storm made the DC vs Marvel vote all those years ago...thats why he's acting like Magneto's son. To add spice to him...he was always defined by the Jean Grey relationship before he got pushed like this.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Dont fret my fellow Cyke fans, If Fox really plans on sticking with the "universe" they've built they can always bring him back from the dead somehow......As the current Mutant revolutionary we all know and love :blessed:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
They need to just reboot the whole franchise.

Throw Singer's bytch ass in the bushes. He's close to M Night status at this point.

Honestly they should just get that HBO mini-series cooking :noah:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
BQmc-9fCIAA6yMf.jpg:large
:lol: a pissed off Number Johnny 5 looks more menacing
Johnny_5.jpg

:lol:

the fukkin Sentinels ...great for eradicating mutants and ventilating arid bedrooms!

Looks as menacing as iron giant

iron_giant.jpg

473_zpsaffa1ce2.gif

Is that a Dyson fan in its chest..this will be shyt. Way to go Fox.:td

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
VERY disappointed at not having Cyclops included. I'm almost hoping that their pulling a fast one here and saving him for the end as a surprise. I mean we've got all these new mutants, you went through the trouble of recasting Halle Berry (pregnant at that) Anna Paquin, Shawn Ashmore, and the entire original gang....but you leave out the homie Cyclops? The fukking LEADER!!?!!?:mindblown:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
So no Cyke
http://spinoff.comicbookresources.c...st/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Does FOX know that The X-Men is the story of Cyclops? He's been sh!tted on this entire series
Some cac wrote this in the comments...Hope he aint trollin...The least they can do for the character is some form of cameo
Could be misdirection, too. He was spotted on a flight to Canada with Halle Berry. Official word is that he was "visitng friends on the set". Maybe he filmed a post-credit scene?]

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Please get the rights back Marvel.

Keep Jackman though...he loves the role and actually enjoys/researches the character.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Breh, read this article then STFU. They used to get as much as 90% on some weekends.

http://io9.com/5747305/how-much-money-does-a-movie-need-to-make-to-be-profitable

I think you read that wrong breh. It says the studios used to get as much as 90%

"And it used to be true across the board that the opening weekend was when the biggest percentage of profits went to the studios. In the past, studios "strong-armed exhibitors into these front-loaded deals, wherein the overwhelming majority of the opening weekend take goes to the studio," says David Mumpower with Box Office Prophets. "As much as 90% of that revenue is theirs." The theaters only make money by selling "overpriced snacks" to audiences during that first week — but in the following weeks, the theater's cut goes up. Eventually, by the fourth week, the studio's cut has fallen to around 52 percent in most cases."

edit*
the rest of your original point holds true though(roughly)

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The storyline is all over the place. How they have that diamond chick in XMen Orgins and in 1ST class when she is older in 1st Class

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The storyline is all over the place. How they have that diamond chick in XMen Orgins and in 1ST class when she is older in 1st Class
The same way they have Magneto and Xavier as old men and friends meeting a young Jean Grey in Last Stand but in First Class they become enemies as young men.