BQmc-9fCIAA6yMf.jpg:large
Dear god that shyt looks awful

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So no Cyke
http://spinoff.comicbookresources.c...st/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Does FOX know that The X-Men is the story of Cyclops? He's been sh!tted on this entire series
“We’ll see. I always liked Cyclops, but they have a lot of characters that they have to parcel out, spend time with each one, make sure everyone feels like they’ve been given their due, introduce them appropriately, but you could do a spinoff of every one of those characters and give them so much depth to the story line.”

It's fukking Cyclops though :wtf: This isn't some side character.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
You know, whilst the family and I are capering around on the beach, we feel that much more secure knowing that an intimidating robot with glowing eyes of doom has our best interests in mind. Thanks Trask Industries!
:dead:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I fukks with first class because that's where Magneto got his Connery from Dr.No on, a smooth character that wasn't afraid to kill and a just as suave main villain in Sebastian Shaw, who reminded me of the classy bond villains most notably Christopher Walken as Max Zorin. Especially love that scene with Magneto gaming Mystique like Milton Bradley and the other scene where Shaw does the same thing to Emma Frost "I got 2 things on my mind, all dat azz and that this drink needs ice.", then later tossing her in the bushes for that thick caramel complected breezy later on.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Who? Cyclops? Lol..yeah right...he never meant shyt in the movies...Rogue and Beast were more important.