X-Men: Days of Future Past

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
While true you gotta give the regular populace credit. If a movie is trash it will bomb at the box office. (Green Lantern, Superman Returns) and if a movie is just B+ it will be reflected in reviews and word of mouth.

I don't know why they dont just stick to the comics. Everyone shyts on the comic book fanboys but name one movie that was close to source material and BOMBED. Every time studios stick close or do it right the fanboys go crazy and the public follows their lead.
The Watchmen bombed didn't it?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which would be dope, but they fukking love shoving Jackman down our throats. I'm tired of this shyt. If they actually had a real Wolveine being portrayed on film I might be downs

But the Wolverine in these films is NOT fukking Wolverine. He's your average mostly good guy action hero. fukk this mane

It's the same shyt in the cartoons. They would constantly shove wolverine down the audience's throats.

Nature

Formerly, YoungHD
Daps
If fukk Ass Arcade is even anywhere near this movie, I'm burning myself and everybody that's there at the theater down to the ground because I refuse to live among bullshyt anymore.

They would have to do a major overhaul on Arcade. Get rid of that stupid ass Murder World shyt and make him some kind of "Im just here to engineer shyt to kill mutants" vanilla ass character.

But for real though, I've never went into a movie with such low expectations.

Ticket Booth: "So that'll be 1 adult?"
Me: :rudy:

Concession Stand: "Ok, one large popcorn and one large sprite. That'll be $173"
Me: *pays, sips on sprite*....:rudy:

Halle Berry shows up on screen::beli::rudy:

Movie credits: :rudy:

I just can't see them doing this shyt right. And of all story lines that Marvel has with the Xmen, they pick the one that can be the most easily turned into a pile of confusing mess.

Bryan Singer did his thing with X2. I'll give him that. I wanted to kill people less with that movie compared with the others.

But he also did Superman Returns. Superman Returns. The movie where Superman threw 0 punches. The movie where Superman tossed a Kryptonite Island into orbit. The movie where Superman is just another father on Maury and Cyclops got played by yet another chick.

I'm sorry Im ranting. I just took some Adderall.

I...I just want them to prove me wrong:to:

I cant stop laughing at this post man im dying

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
This is from imdb about the first x men movie:

Bryan Singer's first choice to play Wolverine was Russell Crowe, but he turned it down when he was denied a higher fee. Aaron Eckhart, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Viggo Mortensen and Edward Norton were considered for the role (Eckhart and Norton would appear in 2008 unrelated superhero films). Keanu Reeves and Gary Sinise were the studio's preferred choices for the role. Dougray Scott was cast, but he had to drop out due to schedule conflicts with Mission: Impossible II. Finally a relatively unknown actor,Hugh Jackman, was cast as Wolverine.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
viral stuff from trask-industries.com

:obama:

You know, whilst the family and I are capering around on the beach, we feel that much more secure knowing that an intimidating robot with glowing eyes of doom has our best interests in mind. Thanks Trask Industries!

Last edited:

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
BQmc-9fCIAA6yMf.jpg:large