X-Men: Days of Future Past

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
That's the plot? :what: plot sound like something you could fit in a two part TV series. Awful back to awful x-men movies.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
are they going to include that scene where kitty gets chased through the x mansion by that big ass alien from the brood

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
kitty did it in the comic. the only difference is SHE was the one that time traveled and not sending wolverine. but hey..
Which would be dope, but they fukking love shoving Jackman down our throats. I'm tired of this shyt. If they actually had a real Wolveine being portrayed on film I might be downs

But the Wolverine in these films is NOT fukking Wolverine. He's your average mostly good guy action hero. fukk this mane

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I'm not feeling the plot :scusthov:
Link

that's the best they could come up with :beli:

This has to be a troll...all the potential and this is the best they can come up with? If u told people to come up with the worst idea possible this would win. I refuse to believe someone actually got paid to come up with that shyt :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These movie companies are own cruise control.They capitalize on hype.

They don't really care about trying to create some mind blowing shyt.

We've been conditioned to go :ohmy::wow::whoo::gladbron:over average shyt nowadays.Average is the new B+ when it comes to movies nowadays.

Good trailers and good CGI is all you're going to get.These muthafukkas couldn't put together a good plot/storyline if their lives depended on it

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
These movie companies are own cruise control.They capitalize on hype.

They don't really care about trying to create some mind blowing shyt.

We've been conditioned to go :ohmy::wow::whoo::gladbron:over average shyt nowadays.Average is the new B+ when it comes to movies nowadays.

Good trailers and good CGI is all you're going to get.These muthafukkas couldn't put together a good plot/storyline if their lives depended on it

While true you gotta give the regular populace credit. If a movie is trash it will bomb at the box office. (Green Lantern, Superman Returns) and if a movie is just B+ it will be reflected in reviews and word of mouth.

I don't know why they dont just stick to the comics. Everyone shyts on the comic book fanboys but name one movie that was close to source material and BOMBED. Every time studios stick close or do it right the fanboys go crazy and the public follows their lead.