X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Daps
They just finished shooting weeks ago, so post production hasn't even finished, I bet the next trailer will show a whole lot more

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, if they going to be REALLY faithful to the story, about 90% of all the MUTANTS in the world are killed in the future leaving just a virtually a handful in existence left.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know the basic plot. The X-men of an Apocalyptic future send Wolverine back in time to mentor and protect a young Charles Xavier and prevent a horrible future from becoming reality.
:patrice:

sounds like the plot of Wolverine and the XMen

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer was just ok. Generic music though. :yeshrug:

Story sounds like itll be good. I bet its mandatory in Jackman's contract that he needs to be shirtless in at least one scene every time he plays Wolverine. Dude's always half naked in these movies.

I was always indifferent to Halle being Storm. Singer shouldve cast Angela Bassett from the jump. :ufdup: Singer.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I would be way more hyped if Matthew Vaughn was still directing, I love the direction of first class. It looks pretty good, happy they didn't show the sentinels and most of the action scenes. I just hope we get more of the young cast and not so much of the old guys

The movie is 70% first class cast, 30% oldies, film is basically Terminator 2 with mutants

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The funny thing about that is....... In the last movie Zod was in, SUPERMAN KILLED HIM!!!

Don't see anyone complain then why complain now? They should be conditioned to seeing Sups kill peeps on the big screen!! Matter fact he murked 2 HUMANS!!

Zod became mortal and Sups dropped this nicca in a deep pit in the North Artic, and that other cat. No way in hell they survived that!!! And if they did by chance survive the fall, they surely died in the extreme cold
I think there is a stark difference between disposing a villian via a "bottomless pit" and straight up killing em via laser beam.The way zod was handled in donner's shyt was left open ended.Was it a bottomless pit or was there a surface under that poof of smoke :ehh: hell who says supes didnt fly to catch then and send them to some space prison? the way zod died in MoS there was no guessing was he or wasnt he

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The movie is 70% first class cast, 30% oldies, film is basically Terminator with mutants
you are just realizing that now? shyt i knew that the moment I saw the cartoon on fox.Nimrod was essentially t-100...Thought everyone knew they both jacked the same fable.Cant remember the source material though

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think there is a stark difference between disposing a villian via a "bottomless pit" and straight up killing em via laser beam.The way zod was handled in donner's shyt was left open ended.Was it a bottomless pit or was there a surface under that poof of smoke :ehhh: hell who says supes didnt fly to catch then and send them to some space prison? the way zod died in MoS there was no guessing was he or wasnt he

Death is Death bruh.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody got an Apocalypse vibe when they walked up to the temple? It reminds of the cartoon a bit.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

star_godzilla01.jpg
drops the week before :heh:following
spider-man-2-electro.jpg