tr2k

All Star
Daps
x-men-days-of-future-past-sentinel.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
But u dont know that he died in donner's tho :rudy:

So wait a minute, JUST because it's not ENTIRELY clear that Zod didn't die from that deep as fall it means Superman is somehow less of a potential killer than in Man Of Steel? What EXACTLY is the issue with Superman murking a dude who causes death and destruction everywhere he goes? In MOS Zod was going to DESTROY EARTH. He wasn't some gangbanger robbing a bank, this dude was going to completely and utterly ANNIHILATE the human race. There was ZERO option, Superman did what he had to do. He didn't enjoy it, he didn't like it, he didn't relish it, he did it as a last resort. Zod also murked Jor El. If EVER there was a muthafukka who deserved death it was Zod. I can't believe people actually made such a huge deal out of a desperate Superman killing Zod. Makes no sense

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: fallback on dissing Cyclops da gawd. dude is a true leader who understands discipline and the consequences of your actions. not like that clown Wolverine who's idea of a good plan is charging face first into a situation while yelling out RAWRRAWRR!! then proceeding to get sonned.
theres a reason Cyclops and Storm were leaders of the Xmen during the GOAT era.​

I'm a Wolverine fan but even this got me to :laff:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's debatable, because both Singer and Vaughn collaborated. It was Singer's vision and he was hands on at the set. Vaughn did direct it, but its still Singer's baby overall.

Dawg, we had this discussion already and the end result is that FC was Vaughn's movie. He made the final decisions, rewrote the script, and had the final say. Singer sharked an already written script, and tried to make it his way but when he was no longer directing, Vaughn took an already revised script and made his movie. FC was NOT Singer's vision, it was the actual director that directed the movie.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the FX not being finished is the only way this could possibly be considered a teaser. The shyt showed a bunch of characters as gave a basic plot breakdown though monologue. It's not like they just flashed images and had a bunch of random character dialog. That was a teaser in name only.

Dude, it's a teaser and the first showing parts and characters of the actual film. Regardless of the length. There will probably be 1 or 2 dropping on the internet more before we get the official trailer which will be attached to a blockbuster movie.

Man of Steel is a perfect example. We got 1-2 trailers/teasers before the official trailer dropped and was eventually attached to Iron Man 3.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:...
Looks interesting..
But I will not go see Days of Future Past if Cyclops is not present.

I know how dudes on this site love for movies to stay 100% true to the comic, so you should know in the original story arc...Cyclops wasn't in it. The future Cyclops was supposed to be dead and the present Cyclops at the time was off moping Jean Grey's 1st death and wasn't with the team. He was replaced by Angel. Pre-blue skin and metal winged Angel at that. :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't think people realize that the original plan was for Singer to direct Both First Class and this sequel, he even tried to get out of doing Jack The Giant Killer in order to do it but couldn't because he'd already committed. Not taking anything away from Vaughn at all but First Class would've been virtually the same had Singer written it. These two films at LEAST have been planned out by Singer and Fox for awhile so I don't think this movie is in any danger of not being good because of Singer. If you liked X-1, 2, and FC chances are you'll enjoy DOFP