X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
It's a teaser in the sense that the movie JUST wrapped and the FX aren't complete yet, which is why Singer stated previously that the teaser would be "character focused". I'd wait until we get the FULL trailer to start making full on opinions of what the movie is going to be, I mean hell they even used an old ass Han Zimmerman score from Inception (shyt STILL sounds epic though, you could splice that music with a cut of a guy eating a plate of grits and the shyt would feel grandiose:ohlawd:)

Dude doesn't realize that it's not the length of the trailer but the content that makes it a teaser. :heh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:what: fallback on dissing Cyclops da gawd. dude is a true leader who understands discipline and the consequences of your actions. not like that clown Wolverine who's idea of a good plan is charging face first into a situation while yelling out RAWRRAWRR!! then proceeding to get sonned.
theres a reason Cyclops and Storm were leaders of the Xmen during the GOAT era.​
:pachaha: dissin cyclops isnt lthe same as saying wolverine is the natural leader :why: but storm was a proper leader cyke couldnt see the forest for the tress
:beli:

If you count the first Wolverine movie in the entire X-Men movies arc, this nikka was fighting in the Civil War and Wars through history without a hint of aging...but now he has grey hair :comeon:...The homie had a point
fukk the movies there is nothing in the comics that says he doesnt age

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude doesn't realize that it's not the length of the trailer but the content that makes it a teaser. :heh:

Even if you judge it by content it's not just a teaser. They broke down the basic plot points and the characters that will be involved.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Dog, it's a TEASER trailer. AGAIN....IT'S A TEASER TRAILER.

What irks me is people making up their minds on if they will like a movie before they see it.

And in case you forgot...IT'S A TEASER TRAILER.
it showed me enough I can see the angst humanized stink that has been singer's trademark all over that teaser.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a teaser in the sense that the movie JUST wrapped and the FX aren't complete yet, which is why Singer stated previously that the teaser would be "character focused". I'd wait until we get the FULL trailer to start making full on opinions of what the movie is going to be, I mean hell they even used an old ass Han Zimmerman score from Inception (shyt STILL sounds epic though, you could splice that music with a cut of a guy eating a plate of grits and the shyt would feel grandiose:ohlawd:)

the FX not being finished is the only way this could possibly be considered a teaser. The shyt showed a bunch of characters as gave a basic plot breakdown though monologue. It's not like they just flashed images and had a bunch of random character dialog. That was a teaser in name only.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's actually "Time" by Hans Zimmer (from Inception) which was also used in the 12 Years a Slave trailer:

No it's not. It resembles "Time" but it's not. Sounds remixed or a direct rip off. And I'm referring to the official trailer that just released.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ibh1RufgMi08XT.gif

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Looks good, only complaint I have is I wish Haley Barry was never Storm.........

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
So...

Can one of my comic book brehs hit me with every noticeable Mutant in that teaser?​

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
the FX not being finished is the only way this could possibly be considered a teaser. The shyt showed a bunch of characters as gave a basic plot breakdown though monologue. It's not like they just flashed images and had a bunch of random character dialog. That was a teaser in name only.

I feel you and I'm not disputing that I'm just saying it's better to judge when the OFFICIAL trailer drops than make any form of concrete opinion based upon this OBVIOUSLY rushed preview