X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Daps
Reppin
NULL
SO they didn't show those any sentinels in the trailer i see. I wonder why. It could be their role will be limited as fukk...... I'm skeptical right about now.

THe comic book movie bubble could be bursting in the next few years. I didn't see Wolverine, im look warm on Thor (but i will be seeing it) Superman was a flop and Ben Affleck as batman is :scusthov: The Cap trailer aint do it for me (no homo). Only movie i'm looking forward to is guardians of the galaxy. :manny:

:stopitslime::stopitslime:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Let me be the first to say as badly as they've been fukking up marvel movies over the years, it wouldn't surprise me at all if I didn't see a single Sentinel in this movie..............

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
ibh1RufgMi08XT.gif
i swear j-lawerence looks like she might have some black blood at some angles :mjpls:
got damn im tired of these old guys, first class was so refreshing
I dont think its the cast I think its singer and his set ways..Just looking at that trailer I already get the sense from the look, cinematography and dialogue that its going to be back to basics and that galvanized feeling one got from 1st class will just be a memory

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don't mind him, he's still salty Zod got clapped by ya boy Supes. Dude was upping it and suddenly started shytting on because of his man crush for zod. Superman was piff.

The funny thing about that is....... In the last movie Zod was in, SUPERMAN KILLED HIM!!!

Don't see anyone complain then why complain now? They should be conditioned to seeing Sups kill peeps on the big screen!! Matter fact he murked 2 HUMANS!!

Zod became mortal and Sups dropped this nicca in a deep pit in the North Artic, and that other cat. No way in hell they survived that!!! And if they did by chance survive the fall, they surely died in the extreme cold

Daps
I would be way more hyped if Matthew Vaughn was still directing, I love the direction of first class. It looks pretty good, happy they didn't show the sentinels and most of the action scenes. I just hope we get more of the young cast and not so much of the old guys

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Even if you judge it by content it's not just a teaser. They broke down the basic plot points and the characters that will be involved.

Do you already know the story?

it showed me enough I can see the angst humanized stink that has been singer's trademark all over that teaser.

:russ:

I see you don't like the guy lol

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would be way more hyped if Matthew Vaughn was still directing, I love the direction of first class. It looks pretty good, happy they didn't show the sentinels and most of the action scenes. I just hope we get more of the young cast and not so much of the old guys

Um, the film is ABOUT the FC cast. It's an official passing of the baton. I'll be shocked if they spent that much time in the future.

Daps
Um, the film is ABOUT the FC cast. It's an official passing of the baton. I'll be shocked if they spent that much time in the future.

I know, but I get the feeling from the trailers that once wolverine travels back there's going to be a lot of bouncing around between timeline, I hope I'm wrong thought, I would rather just see wolverine travel once to the past and the movie stay in the time for most of the movie.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, but I get the feeling from the trailers that once wolverine travels back there's going to be a lot of bouncing around between timeline, I hope I'm wrong thought, I would rather just see wolverine travel once to the past and the movie stay in the time for most of the movie.

the premise is that wolverine is going to jump into his younger self. the majority of the focus is similar to T2. i bet the 1st quarter of the film is only going to focus on the future and then that point on it'll be all focused on the past.

Daps
the premise is that wolverine is going to jump into his younger self. the majority of the focus is similar to T2. i bet the 1st quarter of the film is only going to focus on the future and then that point on it'll be all focused on the past.

yea the scene with the two professor x's kind of threw me off, maybe it all mental, but it would be weird if they actually met