X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's referring more to Vaughn's style of direction opposed to Singer. I too was disappointed that Vaughn is no longer directing. First Class was great.

That's debatable, because both Singer and Vaughn collaborated. It was Singer's vision and he was hands on at the set. Vaughn did direct it, but its still Singer's baby overall.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime:

It irks me when I see people say this shyt. The entire point of a trailer is to entice the viewer into seeing the film based on what's shown in the trailer. If people see the trailer and it's weak it's more than fair for them to think the film might also be weak. The reverse is true also, a dope trailer can have people hyped to see a movie because it makes the movie look awesome.

Are trailers always accurate? Hell no, but they're specifically put out there for people to prejudge the movie and decide if they will or won't see it. Otherwise what's the fukking point?
this is a teaser though...you seemed teased...it worked

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
they could of slid Angela Bassett in this one

yall still betching about that, tons of black actresses been through here and angela basset is the best choice y'all can come up with, let it go

Daps
The movie is 70% first class cast, 30% oldies, film is basically Terminator 2 with mutants

Thats what I hope, I didn't read the days of future past comics, but my friend tells me in the comic the old guys team up with the young guys, so yea that sounds kind of dumb

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm guessing the movie starts some time right after X-3, then time skips to the future, then goes back to the past?

And look at Halle's stomach at 0:43 is she suppose to be preg in the movie?? or was she just preg in real life. If its just real life you'd think they would be able to hide it a little bit better.

I wish they wouldn't use wolverine for everything. It's sad that we have all these X-men movies yet there is still no real "TEAM". Just Wolverine and a ragtag of throw away misfits every movie.

I know there are a lot of mutants. I get that. But can we get some kind on consistency instead introducing 20 mutants every movie and then never hearing from them again like they never existed??? **cough** nightcrawler.

X-men in the movie doesn't feel like an actual mutant organization. It feels more like its just a halfway house for mutants.

I don't get hyped for seeing new mutants in these trailers, because I know they're only gunna get maybe 5 mins of screen time if that.

There's no team/character development. Wolverine hasn't changed at all, he's the same as he was before he even met the X-men. He hasn't gotten smarter, or faster, or stronger, or anything. Wolverine has been in every single xmen movie, if they wanted him to feel in the leader role why didn't they show any type of progression towards that role in all those movies. He seemed the most smart and level headed in X-Men - Origins but that just may be because he was next to a demonic sabertooth the whole time.

And I truly think Cyclops and Jean are that missing link the X-men needs. Without them there's no structure. It's like The Avengers without Iron Man and Captain America.

Which makes me think that X-men would be better if they gave Wolverine the Hulk treatment and gave Cyclops and Jean the Iron Man and Captain America treatment. If they need something destroyed, send wolverine, but if the task involves your brain and teamwork, send in Cyclops and Jean. But instead they send Wolverine for EVERYTHING.

Anybody else feeling me on this.

Sorry for the lack of smileys btw .

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Still waiting to see

2349028-700078_gladiator.jpg

in a Marvel movie......

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
I loved First class, the cast in that one were great. Teaser was alright I'll watch.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Looks hot definitely going to see this

But .... Apocalypse ?
Bishop ? Cable ?

Seems like this is going to take 3 more movies to complete

Because whatever they "fix" in the past will need to be undone and refixed by the 3rd movie

Casual fans will be completely lost but fukk them anyway

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Looks hot definitely going to see this

But .... Apocalypse ?
Bishop ? Cable ?

Seems like this is going to take 3 more movies to complete

Because whatever they "fix" in the past will need to be undone and refixed by the 3rd movie

Casual fans will be completely lost but fukk them anyway

Ehh, I think comic fans going in the expectations that the movie will include everything from the comics are going to be disappointed (hell, might have nothing to do with the comics :damn:) .

Like you said it going to take more than one movie to fit the whole story line and I haven't heard of the next movie continuing the story. Would be dope, though.

Hopefully Bishop will get enough screen time to really establish the character.