Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I cant wait for the next film... apocalypse is my favorite comic book bad guy

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Just got outta the movie. shyt was pure piff.

I'm a harsh critic but I have no major complaints. I thought it was gonna be a Wolverine lovefest but it wasn't. :whew:

Magneto's costume was :ohlawd: status. Now it's time to read this thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Posted this in the other thread..

Saw it again for the 2nd time today and I can honestly say this was the best X-Men movie out of the whole series. They re-booted the franchise in a very smart way in my opinion.

Them future Sentinels were nothing to fukk with. Seeing them literally ADAPT to every mutant they fight with and kill them at their own game had me like :damn:

There were some corny lines here and there but it didn't really take away from the movie.

When Magneto got them demo Sentinels and brought that whole stadium to white house just to fukk shyt up my only reaction was "Welp Erik gonna Erik :shaq2:"

Young Xavier was acting like a bytch though out a good potion of the movie but when his older self pretty much told him to stop acting like a bytch in a nice way he finally got his swag back like :win:

Jennifer Lawence as Mystique was :noah:...she looked even better in that make up then Rebecca Romijn. When she said, "Whats the matter baby I don't look pretty enough for you?" I would have went :noah:

To be honest, after she is done with the Hunger Games movies I wouldn't be surprised if they do a spin off of just her character. Especially after that ending which could lead into the next Wolverine movie.

Oh yeah were some plotholes in this:

Like how did Logan get his metal craws back?

How did Ellen Page get her Back To The Future powers?

How did Magneto regain his powers after X3?

How did Xavier restore himself at the end of X3?

What happened to that Asian sidekick chick from Wolverine 2?

And that's all i can think of..

The after credits scene though :lupe:

I guess business is about to pick up soon...can somebody explain whats about to go down in the coming movies?..

Looked better than Rebecca Romain:childplease:? But nah movie was dope,a little too much Mystique,never thought id ask for more wolverine after asking for less wolverine but god damn,he had one fight scene....could've at least put em to work at the Pentagon with the bone claws,i know they was pretty worthless against sentiniles.

Magneto was a savage:banderas:...him trying to kill Mystiqe was a nice twist,and I even liked the part where he said JFK was a mutant...but was I the only one who had the :shaq2: face on when he said that?But I still thought it was dope because he's a master manipulator so even if he was lyin it seemed right for him to lie to Charles....and I liked that Charles basically told em ":rudy:"?Whether he was truthful or lying you still had to :salute:.

I think its safe to say they realized they fukked up with the past movies and didn't think far enuff ahead....but they did a good job in kindve rebooting it without having to do an actual reboot....My question is will it be two different Xmen's now:lupe:....I cant imagine not having young Magneto or young Xavier in the future movies......old Xavier and old Magneto is :flabbynsick: now and personally have never been as good as they younger selves:manny:.....so will they continue to follow 70's version as well as the present day version in two separate movies or will that be too confusing:mindblown:?

If Gambit,Wolverine and Mystique gon all be in one movie im guessing they will get the bulk of screen time,still leaving Cyclops and Storm in small cameo roles again:beli:

But if you had to pick do yall prefer old Magneto and old Xavier,or the younger versions?based on the ending I can only assume they will go with the younger versions and Apocalypse will be set in the 70's:patrice:?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Looked better than Rebecca Romain:childplease:? But nah movie was dope,a little too much Mystique,never thought id ask for more wolverine after asking for less wolverine but god damn,he had one fight scene....could've at least put em to work at the Pentagon with the bone claws,i know they was pretty worthless against sentiniles.

Magneto was a savage:banderas:...him trying to kill Mystiqe was a nice twist,and I even liked the part where he said JFK was a mutant...but was I the only one who had the :shaq2: face on when he said that?But I still thought it was dope because he's a master manipulator so even if he was lyin it seemed right for him to lie to Charles....and I liked that Charles basically told em ":rudy:"?Whether he was truthful or lying you still had to :salute:.

I think its safe to say they realized they fukked up with the past movies and didn't think far enuff ahead....but they did a good job in kindve rebooting it without having to do an actual reboot....My question is will it be two different Xmen's now:lupe:....I cant imagine not having young Magneto or young Xavier in the future movies......old Xavier and old Magneto is :flabbynsick: now and personally have never been as good as they younger selves:manny:.....so will they continue to follow 70's version as well as the present day version in two separate movies or will that be too confusing:mindblown:?

If Gambit,Wolverine and Mystique gon all be in one movie im guessing they will get the bulk of screen time,still leaving Cyclops and Storm in small cameo roles again:beli:

But if you had to pick do yall prefer old Magneto and old Xavier,or the younger versions?based on the ending I can only assume they will go with the younger versions and Apocalypse will be set in the 70's:patrice:?
director has already stated that apocalypse will be set in the 80s with the younger characters.. he's gonna recast a younger everyone (who wasn't in first class) except wolverine

the problem is wolverine is definitely the most known and popular x-man.. and he doesn't age so they can't recast a younger him... and if they leave him completely out, it'll be a problem too... so unless hugh jackman turns down the role.. he's pretty much assured to be wolverine forever

EDIT: link is in this thread somewhere.. i'm not going to find it lol

tr2k

All Star
Daps
X-Men Day of Future Past 2014 HDCAM READNFO XViD-BL4CKP34RL
xvzoO.jpg

BL4CKP34RLnfo.png

XMenDayofFuturePast2014HDCAMREADNFOXViDBL4CKP34RLs.jpeg