X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I expect Wolverine to be a horseman in the next movie gives his character a much needed reboot
898563.jpg

I think this will happen. and will be FIRE

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I've still only seen it once, I'm upset with that, but reflecting and thinking on it still. This is my #1 personal favorite comic book movie. I loved everything about it. I even liked Trask being not that menacing, because Magneto saying "I gave you a glimpse of what my kind is capable of doing to yours." Trask is human. but the future sentinels :wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:WHAT!: X-MEN was a $1B franchise after X-3 and before the Marvel movies. Origins came out three years later and cost $185M. They actually wanted to do X-MEN 4. Which is why they left a lot open, such as the cure not being permanent and Magneto having his powers, in addition to Xavier coming back from the dead.

Marvel was making more money tho (Over 6 billion to date.), with characters the casual fan ain't know that much about. And not only that Marvel has made a movement. They don't do trilogies, they do phases of movies. The climate with super hero movies has also changed. Why you think they blowing the dust off Star Wars.

X-Men though, they fukked it up. They based everything on the bytches and guys in the 18-35 age group coming to see Hugh Jackman.

And I know Marvel tight about not getting X-Men back. They would've had the game on smash. Fox will probably cross FF and X-Men.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
*SPOILER*
Does anybody think that it wasn't Mystique who found Wolverine in the river, but Stryker with mutant powers? The scene where they got Mystique's blood on the floor, Stryker may have tested himself and his family causing his son Jason to be a mutant? IDK. somebody proposed this idea to me.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
*SPOILER*
Does anybody think that it wasn't Mystique who found Wolverine in the river, but Stryker with mutant powers? The scene where they got Mystique's blood on the floor, Stryker may have tested himself and his family causing his son Jason to be a mutant? IDK. somebody proposed this idea to me.

It would take way more than a few drops of blood. And Stryker wasn't that smart yet. I wouldn't try to even think that deep on it. It probably was Mistyque and Logan probably doesn't have his claws. Remember, he stayed in the 1970's so the course of history had changed. His consciousness came back and everything he went through had changed.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
It would take way more than a few drops of blood. And Stryker wasn't that smart yet. I wouldn't try to even think that deep on it. It probably was Mistyque and Logan probably doesn't have his claws. Remember, he stayed in the 1970's so the course of history had changed. His consciousness came back and everything he went through had changed.

that's why im sticking with Mystique working for Apocalypse and they give Wolverine the adamantium. i just wanted to see some other opinions on it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I see you Singer...you gaypedo you.....

I think the main reason he used this story from the comics was to right the wrongs of previous films and give him a clean slate going forward... :ohhh:

Seeing Scott pop up at the end was :wow:

Those Sentinels, esp the future ones...... :wow: . Dem nikkaz was putting in work!!!!

Not being a Wolvie dikkriding fest... :blessed:

Mags dumpin RFK over the white house :gladbron:

Quicksilver was done GREAT by Singer. :salute: (Whedon got work to do.... :whew: ). Was hoping Scarlett Witch would get a little shine.

And of course at the end... @En Sabah Nur :blessed:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I'm still feeling some type of way about the black mutants being the first to die again during the final fight :beli:

Don't act like we forgot about Darwin :beli:

Great movie, saw it last night with the wife.
LOL at Stryker having the :shaq:face multiple times in the movie.

Im pissed, I didn't stay until after the credits rolled, what happened?

The Egyptians were chanting Apocalypse's name as he built the pyramids :lupe:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
shyt was dope. Better than FC class to me
nnht.png
I like the reboot and this gives a clean sheet to the other movies.

Quicksilver scene was fly just like Night Crawlers scene in xmen 2.
Magnetos heel turn and overall G was :ohlawd: I dont care how it made no sense for him to want to kill Mystique. Or how they made him the better villain than
Trask. He did the thugggy.

Bull shyt on the Storm and Bishop dying first :camby: And whoever the dude at the end credits is suppose to be Apocalypse or not. WHY IS HE SOME WHITE CAC BUILDING THE PYRAMIDS :damn:

:salute: fantastic posting breh, I agree with every single point you made

Expect some pos rep+ once I'm off 24s :sas2:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I liked how the movie bridged the old cast and the new cast. A respectable farewell to the old cast while establishing some of the new cast more. The First Class cast have good chemistry and I'm glad they will continue doing the X-Men movies for years to come.

Now that a lot of the events in the past movies are erased, it fixes a lot of the complaints people had(especially in X3) . Recasting a younger Storm, Cyclops, and Jean will be interesting. I want to see who takes those roles. Also can't wait to see Gambit in the next movie, always liked his character.