X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
finally saw it last night...

rudy-o.gif

I wonder how the nikkas who said it looked trash after the first couple trailers. I wonder how the nikkas who said quicksilver looked trash feel? :mjlol::russ:

If this ain't the best X-Men flick it came real fukkin close....too many dope scenes....and god damn the acting.....:wow:

salute to J Laws titty meats

Last edited:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

rudy-o.gif

I wonder how the nikkas who said it looked trash after the first couple trailers. I wonder how the nikkas who said quicksilver looked trash feel? :mjlol::russ:

If this ain't the best X-Men flick it came real fukkin close....too many dope scenes....and god damn the acting.....:wow:

we asked for forgiveness :pachaha:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

rudy-o.gif

Finally saw it too man, and it was :wow:

This is the best xmen film ever. Theyre gonna have a rough time getting passed this one with the last installment.

Thank they did away with everything that went wrong with the past couple of movies, jesus I wanted to stand up and yell

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
5 Things We Learned From Talking to the Writer of the 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Comic Book

Many years ago, Claremont was involved in a planned big-screen adaptation of the story. But the project was doomed when Marvel execs were unable to find a concept that ”would differentiate it from [Tim Burton’s] Batman.” Claremont wrote a six-page memo explaining that his story was “about facing prejudice… dealing with prejudice.”

He and Marvel founder Stan Lee had a meeting with James Cameron about an X-Men film. The idea would have Cameron produce a movie directed by his-then wife Kathryn Bigelow (Zero Dark Thirty). But, says, Claremont , “Stan and [Cameron] began talking about Spider-Man, and you could just see the X-men getting evaporated. … Cameron loved Spider-man and he began working up a pitch and was willing to write the screenplay and possibly direct it.”

The writer has problems with his cameo in the new film, in which he plays one of the congressmen briefed by Bolivar Trask (Peter Dinklage). All of the other Marvel-ers given cameos, he grumbles good-naturedly, “had full heads of glorious hair — and I’m sitting there as the token bald guy.” Plus: “I had to shave my beard for the first time in damn-near forty years.”

92b5a65efcd33cfcb706d429546d7882171557f3.jpg

While writing “Days of Future Passed,” Claremont envisioned a rather startling fate for Magneto. Plotting story lines as far as 75 issues down the line, he ”wanted to bring it to a point where Charles in the future actually dies and doesn’t come back — and Magneto takes his place as the head of the School for Gifted Youngsters.”

The pushback on this idea was not well received. ”Corporate overlords had other ideas. They wanted Magneto as a villain, as the classic villain.,” he explains. “And that conflict, among other things, led to my leaving the book [after a 16-year-run] in 1991.”

5 Things We Learned From Talking to the Writer of the 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Comic Book

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
so that makes me think, was magneto not supposed to kill Sebastian Shaw or did they do something wrong in first class to where the sentinels take over the future? because they show a similar future scene and the mutants have all the power