MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
GOAT X-Men movie. The gay pedo came through. :banderas:

That opening and some other parts gave me goosebumps. :wow:

That post credits scene. :gladbron:

Can't wait. Let's hope it doesn't get fukked up. shyt, bring back Singer's pederass.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally peeped this. Movie was piff. I had my doubts with singer but i was wrong. Fassabender was just cold during the stadium scene. Mccavoy killed it too. Definte 5 mics.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally peeped this. Movie was piff. I had my doubts with singer but i was wrong. Fassabender was just cold during the stadium scene. Mccavoy killed it too. Definte 5 mics.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
i wonder if he deserve a neg for making this assumption :ohhh:....
Can't blame him. Leading up to the release date, a lot of us thought this movie wan't gonna be that good. The very last trailer they made was the only one that made the movie look somewhat interesting. The only reason I went to the teater ot see it is because, 1) I'm an X-Men stan, 2) The internet marketing stuff (25 moments and bent bullet sites) peaked my interest. 3) The early Rotten Tomatoes score was in the mid 90s. I can't remember another movie that had such lowered expectations that ended up being this great.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Can't blame him. Leading up to the release date, a lot of us thought this movie wan't gonna be that good. The very last trailer they made was the only one that made the movie look somewhat interesting. The only reason I went to the teater ot see it is because, 1) I'm man X-Men stan, 2) The internet marketing stuff (25 moments and bent bullet sites) peaked my interest. 3) The early Rotten Tomatoes score was in the mid 90s. I can't remember another movie that had such lowered expectations that ended up being this great.
until singer makes a flat out wack xmen movie there was no way in hell i was gonna say the movie would be trash plus the storyline is dope and u didnt have to worry about any bad acting cuz the shyt was top notch across the board.....i was sold off the first full trailer but i guess i can spot the dope ones better than others :jawalrus:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
damn i feel crazy that i thought it was pretty meh.

I think nikkas just happy it wasnt terrible. But the action was weak to me, none of the fights were better than say Cap 2 (Cap vs. Batroc, Cap vs. WS, Cap vs. The Hellecarrier) or even Thor 2.

Thought the outfits were weak, thought they did a lot of reaching to fill in certain fukk ups from the past. Thought the dialogue was weak. Bishop aint even talk did he? I dunno I just aint enjoy it. I did think the post credit scene was dope tho.

:yeshrug:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn i feel crazy that i thought it was pretty meh.

I think nikkas just happy it wasnt terrible. But the action was weak to me, none of the fights were better than say Cap 2 (Cap vs. Batroc, Cap vs. WS, Cap vs. The Hellecarrier) or even Thor 2.

Thought the outfits were weak, thought they did a lot of reaching to fill in certain fukk ups from the past. Thought the dialogue was weak. Bishop aint even talk did he? I dunno I just aint enjoy it. I did think the post credit scene was dope tho.

:yeshrug:

That sucks for you. I thought movie was piff across the board. The action, story telling, acting, etc. And i had my doubts intially. But singer came through. Hopefully they bring in Vaughn for apocalypse.