X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Great movie, saw it last night with the wife.
LOL at Stryker having the :shaq:face multiple times in the movie.

Im pissed, I didn't stay until after the credits rolled, what happened?

"I am the rocks of the eternal shore. Crash against me and be BROKEN! :demonic:"

And considering that end credits scene took place thousands of years ago, I'm sure by the time we see him, he's going to grown. :mjpls:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
True but the Setinels did Blink dirty the 2nd time around.....:merchant:

:camby:to the folks that's really nit picking this movie

I hope they let say the little sister is Polaris and let her be as political as she's been in comics recently. Would be interesting seeing her and Magneto interact....Quicksilver may turn on him.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It would take way more than a few drops of blood. And Stryker wasn't that smart yet. I wouldn't try to even think that deep on it. It probably was Mistyque and Logan probably doesn't have his claws. Remember, he stayed in the 1970's so the course of history had changed. His consciousness came back and everything he went through had changed.

Trask isn't that smart. Never was. He was never creating Nimrod level sentinels. The stuff in the movie with the future sentinels is something Sinister or Doom could do. Mastermold played Trask like a idiot. So he got a real big push in this movie.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Passes $250M Worldwide After Huge US Debut

With an estimated three day total of $90 million and a four day cume of around $110 million, Bryan Singer's X-Men: Days of Future Past has already passed $261 million worldwide after just a few days of release (and with a budget of $225 million, those numbers are VERY good).

The Wrap reports that X-Men: Days of Future Past is now estimated to have a $90.7 mllion three day weekend and a four day total of around $107 million, though some believe it could go as high as $110 million. The Bryan Singer "inbetweenquel" had only a drop of 18% last night, and today is expected to be very good due to it being a holiday weekend. This opening puts it on track to have the second highest debut in the X-Men franchise (behind X-Men: The Last Stand) and the fifth biggest opening for a Memorial Day weekend, knocking out The Hangover 2. The site also reveals that X-Men: Days of Future Past has now crossed $261 million worldwide, after earning $171 million internationally. We'll have some more specific numbers for you as the day goes on.

X-men-opening-grosses-chart-annotated-v3__140525142256-575x436.png

BOX OFFICE: X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Passes $250M Worldwide After Huge US Debut

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kinberg on Professor X

Prof. X, however, was a much trickier puzzle. The Last Stand hinted that Prof. X’s consciousness had been transplanted into another man’s comatose body, but that still didn’t resolve how that body came to look exactly like Patrick Stewart’s by the time the character appeared in the end-credits teaser for 2013’s The Wolverine. “We tried at some point in Days of Future Past having some dialogue about how he was brought back together,” said Kinberg. “It was using other mutant powers to reconstitute him. [But] we just didn’t end up putting it in the movie that had enough explanations and exposition already in it.” In other words, they just wanted Prof. X back, damnit.