X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
movie really went a long way in having me respect the god wolverine. he takes damage

anyone catch the homage to the time magneto ripped wolverines skeleton out in the comic with the iron bars sticking out. the ripping out of adimantium is built for movies man. they should have done that before the wolverine origins/bone claw shyt

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
can someone explain this to me

How did Mystique kill Trask back in '73 if Trask was still alive in X3? Mind you this was explained at the start of the movie (in the Future) before Logan did all the time travelling. Xavier explained that event as having been the reason the future was so f-cked. But none of that happened in the first 3 Xmen movies (let's even put X3 aside for a second). It's like they just rewrote a major part of the history on the fly, and it doesn't add up as it relates to X1 - X3. It would have made more sense to have Logan go from the future (start of the movie) into the present (let's say around X3 time) or what would be considered the cannon timeline in the movies. Making up this story about Mystique killing off a character to fit their story and what they want to change is just tough to accept

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going forward.... If Wolverine is in any future X-Men films...

I guess he won't have his metal claws :mjpls: since they rewrote the All of the Wolverine trilogy. However, it will be nice if Jean was back. They did her character dirty.

Or Apocalypse would give them back to him as part of being one of the four horsemen... :lupe:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How did Mystique kill Trask back in '73 if Trask was still alive in X3? Mind you this was explained at the start of the movie (in the Future) before Logan did all the time travelling. Xavier explained that event as having been the reason the future was so f-cked. But none of that happened in the first 3 Xmen movies (let's even put X3 aside for a second). It's like they just rewrote a major part of the history on the fly, and it doesn't add up as it relates to X1 - X3. It would have made more sense to have Logan go from the future (start of the movie) into the present (let's say around X3 time) or what would be considered the cannon timeline in the movies. Making up this story about Mystique killing off a character to fit their story and what they want to change is just tough to accept

The bigger question you should be asking is how come Trask went from :ufdup: to a pint sized white man with a funny mustache?

With that SAID.... You can easily just dismiss it with some dude with the same last name.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The bigger question you should be asking is how come Trask went from :ufdup: to a pint sized white man with a funny mustache?

With that SAID.... You can easily just dismiss it with some dude with the same last name.

Better yet why not just send Logan find out when trask was born and what hospital. Then just send him back to when his moms was about to give birth and boom.

They bit Looper but I can't hate. Got to see Magneto do this thing :blessed:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
[QUOTE="gluvnast, post: 8579179, member: 4512"]The bigger question you should be asking is how come Trask went from :ufdup: to a pint sized white man with a funny mustache?

With that SAID.... You can easily just dismiss it with some dude with the same last name.[/QUOTE]

i mean absolutely there is that part of it too

can't dismiss that though, Trask is critical the development of the Sentinels.

they just pick and chose what they wanted to try to make a good story, and its hard to ignore that obvious flaw.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="gluvnast, post: 8579179, member: 4512"]The bigger question you should be asking is how come Trask went from :ufdup: to a pint sized white man with a funny mustache?

i mean absolutely there is that part of it too

can't dismiss that though, Trask is critical the development of the Sentinels.

they just pick and chose what they wanted to try to make a good story, and its hard to ignore that obvious flaw.
[/QUOTE]

We can go the Looper route and start talking about how many times they ATTEMPTED to alter the timeline only for what Beast claiming it like skipping rocks which set ripples only for the current to correct itself. Which IS a possibility that this has been attempted more than once without success.

But again, at the end of the day, none of that MATTERS, what matters is that it doesn't exist anymore.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I mean it's a movie, but it's just hard to accept

and I can't go the Looper route because this storyline has existed well before Looper was around

the X-men involved went from the future into the present (hope that makes sense)...not further back into the past - so therefore going to the present it was an event they were trying to stop that had yet to happen.

whatever

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

:comeon: It's clearly not the same Trask. He was not alive during X-MEN 3. Mystique kills Trask but gets captured by Stryker, they experiment on her and start making the :demonic: Sentinels, which are perfected after the original trilogy.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean it's a movie, but it's just hard to accept

and I can't go the Looper route because this storyline has existed well before Looper was around

the X-men involved went from the future into the present (hope that makes sense)...not further back into the past - so therefore going to the present it was an event they were trying to stop that had yet to happen.

whatever

The only reason I said Looper is because I was referring it as a reference to most time traveling films which every single ONE of them leave gaping holes. I guess the BETTER example is The Butterfly Effect.

But the key thing you SHOULD take note from DoFP, that you should take into consideration, was what Beast/Hank said which was the ripple analogy. It suggested that this could of happened before and in spite of little changes here and there, it'll eventually correct itself in the end. By that assumption, ALL the movies could be its own DIFFERENT timeline all together leading up to the same result.