X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
no lie, when neto said "because he was one of us" the whole crowd was like :krs:
My theater did the same thing, but I don't get it. What was so amazing about that?
ok I may be stupid but I don't understand the end credit scene, I'm guessing that was supposed to be apocalypse but why did that look like a female to me?

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
My theater did the same thing, but I don't get it. What was so amazing about that?
ok I may be stupid but I don't understand the end credit scene, I'm guessing that was supposed to be apocalypse but why did that look like a female to me?
interpreted the scene as him still being a youth when he was getting his power…the pyramids were first being built…this was a glimpse on his rise

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
interpreted the scene as him still being a youth when he was getting his power…the pyramids were first being built…this was a glimpse on his rise
ok I was thrown off because I thought that was a female

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
My bad but still. That's just semantics

Point being she was integral to how they operated. She's a shape shifter not someone who can adapt her powers to a given situation. Way too much of a stretch

just came back from seeing it again friend, and actually even future Xavier used the phrase that I used

in fact

There was definitely an emphasis in the future that the Sentinels were 'unfinished' until Trask got his hands on Mystique's DNA to finish the job. He only had prototypes up to that point

only the movie slightly more entertaining the 2nd time around. If you really stop and think about a lot of things nothing from any of the previous X-movies makes any sense now in light of what they tried to do here.

glad so many enjoyed it though.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I liked that they gave Quicksilver a sense of humor, but wasn't too crony with it.

*holding Magneto's head*
Magneto: What are you doing?
Quicksilver: Holding your head in place so you don't get whiplash.
Magneto: huh :what:
Quicksilver: W...h....i....p....l....a....s.....h

Quicksilver: My mother said she dated a guy who could control magnets. :mjpls:
Magento: :unsure:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I saw it last night and to me it was the best X-Men movie out of all of them. There was a few things I didn't like but nothing worth mentioning. Those Sentinals was putting in work on everybody, shyt wasn't even fair!! I think the movie really showed how dark the future is going to be. For me, it got an 8.5/10 for me. It's worth seeing again!!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Movie was dope

Quicksilver should've got more screen time.

Fassbender's swag and aura playing magneto is :wow:

They jacked Looper with the plot but they pulled it off (barely)

And :pacspit: at them making u sit though all of the damn credits just to see that short ass clip.

There were plot holes but the movie was so good and it damn near erased all mental ties to X3, I will let them pass for a while.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Just got back..

Fukking great movie

Like the other guy said tho... really cant figure out how/where to rank this

Its def in the top 10

1. Dark Knight
2. Iron Man
3. Captain America 2
4. Avengers
5. Batman 89
6. Xmen: Days
7. Dark Night Rises
8. Spiderman 2
9. X2
10. Man of Steel

I guess this is my initial reaction ^

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Magneto scenes were very deep and strong....everyone laughed at the Quicksilver scenes...Mystique got a big push in this. Didn't expect that. Good to see the cameos. Decent sentinels in this as well..using metamorph DNA to adapt to powers. Good psychological story for Xavier. But the Magneto speech relays to racism and why his motivations will always keep you cheering for him, no matter how wrong it is. Great movie. I loved it.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
First Class is a solid 8 and DOFP is a 8.5-9.....:wow:
The Cerebral scene when Charles yelled brought me back to these moments. :skip:

Wished they would have chose Angela Bassett as Storm instead of Hallee...only reason the mutt got picked was to bring in a draw when the first one came out. Imagine Angela as the strong black woman Storm when she's sending lightning bolts. :takedat:

Magneto's swag when he retrieved his helmet was crazy. :gladbron:

Imagine Michael Clark Duncan being Apocalypse....:noah: