TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
movie delivered and loved the ending and the after credits scene
had me
:Hogan Blessed:

like how the future x-men had the black xforce outfits
is the mentioning of azazel,emma frost and banshee as deceased…wtf:shaq2:
why is magnets helmet back to that dark maroon when in the end of first class he had his comic colors:shaq2:

was that kid
white streaks in the future X-MAN? …you saw him in the hall ways later on

Jennifer Lawrence in that mystique body paint
:DAT CULO:

Daps
Definitely the best out of the series. Days of Future Past aka "X-Ception :leostare:" aka "Mystique's Plot armor>>>>>>>>>All other mutant powers" wrapped everything up perfectly and made up for Origins: Wolverine and X3:scusthov::scusthov:. It had that 70s feel even more than First Class and Peter Dinklage came through with piff acting as usual.

But seriously, how nikkas forget how to use guns once Mystique breaks her disguise?

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Best X-Men movie and it entertain me from beginning to end more than the Marvel movies.

The sentinels really mess up the future X-Men but the 2nd time around I just wanted to throw in the towel because that was brutal!
I started laughing in the end when Cyclops told Wolverine to back off Jean! :ufdup:.....and when he was speechless when Wolverine said it was nice to see him.

Rogue was pretty much useless so I'm glad she barely got any camera time.

Magneto was the truth!

Quicksilver damn near stole the movie! (Pretty much implied that he knew that Magneto was his father)

Wolverine and Mystique got a reasonable amount of screen time and didn't take over the movie.

Overall great movie and I can't wait to see what they do next.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
hate to bring up wolverine origins but weren't wolverine and sabretooth supposed to be in Vietnam at this time being discovered by an older stryker? they did show footage from that film as well

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
justt felt like the token white girl, black guy, asian and native.

the dude who played warpath the native is actually more Asian than he is native American, hes a martial artist in real life

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Spoilers in this post -

I can't believe Singer pulled this off. I thought for sure it'd be a clusterfukk but shyt was smoooooth. Fassbender is basically on must-watch status to me. I'll watch anything with dude. He was killin it once again and damn, he took RFK and dropped that shyt on the White House lawn completely enclosing everything. :gladbron: That was awesome.

All of the acting was superb and it was so nice to have a comic book film where the shyt didn't get bogged down in corny one liners. This had a little comedy but it knew when to get serious and the audience knew to take the shyt seriously.. I felt Singer did a great job in conveying how dire this situation was. This movie had more emotional weight to it than most comic movies you will see.. McAvoy was great too. The Quicksilver scenes were incredible.

I can't wait for the next one. Apocalypse is the goat :ohlawd:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:salute:great movie, Singer and his 4 assistants did this franchise justice. Its by far the best X-Men movie. :dwillhuh:One question though, how many years have past since "The Wolverine" and DoFP. I didn't see that movie but I'm pretty sure the world wasn't coming to an end when Charles & Eric met him at the airport. Looks like a good 10-20 years with all the mutants being rounded up, etc...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the dude who played warpath the native is actually more Asian than he is native American, hes a martial artist in real life
yea but you get my point..dude looked like a new age rufio. i don't recall any of their names ever being said

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I thought the movie was great, I haven't figure how I would rank this with other superhero films though

I also can't think of anything I disliked about the movie yet either.....I guess I wished apocalypse was black:yeshrug: