X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
4.5/5. awesome

my only gripe is that since im not a comic reader and i only watched the show and had the toys as a kid i felt the other mutuants that started the film were underdeveloped.. justt felt like the token white girl, black guy, asian and native.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
@kp404

you catch this yet breh? :lupe:

Just got back and...........

:throwintowel::throwintowel::throwintowel: shyt was great. Unlike Man of Steel and the other recent comic book movies, I felt as though this movie (and I am bias towards X-men since I grew up reading and loving everything about them) really cares about its audience...it was pure fun; it had social commentary and made the shyt exciting; You have fun watching the film and the setup for the next movie is :throwintowel::throwintowel::throwintowel:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:wow::damn: just leaving and that movie was the shyt. Good story and none of that love story shyt..straight fire the entire way.

There was this fat black geek dude behind us going crazy the entire time it was annoying as duck I thought he was a female til the end credit scene where he jumped out his seat and yelled

oh shyt oh shyt it's apocalypse!! It's him!! Yes!! Yes!!

:laff: he then ran into the wall screaming as everyone in the theater was dying laughing :laff: funniest shyt I've ever seen happen in a theater

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:wow::damn: just leaving and that movie was the shyt. Good story and none of that love story shyt..straight fire the entire way.

There was this fat black geek dude behind us going crazy the entire time it was annoying as duck I thought he was a female til the end credit scene where he jumped out his seat and yelled

oh shyt oh shyt it's apocalypse!! It's him!! Yes!! Yes!!

:laff: he then ran into the wall screaming as everyone in the theater was dying laughing :laff: funniest shyt I've ever seen happen in a theater
:deadmutumbo:breh, there were a few in my theater literally "wow!!!!" the entire time...shyt wasn;t that annoying though but more funny:sidhaha:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I just got back and my god:damn::whoo: :wow:. Quicksilver blew me away!!!!!! it was nuts felt like i was watching the cartoon my only gripe was the fact that some of the characters didn't get enough screentime just cameo appearances through out and the Sentinels put in all kinds of work :blessed:. there's too much in this to digest i need a second helping going back tomorrow

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yeah it was cool but like dude pointed out I couldn't help but wonder how the hell Xavier even came back to life again after x3

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
my only theory about xavier coming back to life is the fact he has the power of illusion casting.:manny:also his consciousness went inside that guy who was in that coma in X3 at end of the movie after the credits

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Oh yeah were some plotholes in this:

Like how did Logan get his metal craws back? - he still had yet to go through the weapon x program (he was old in this one so maybe he did something to get the adamantium back, like become apocalypse horsemen in the comics)

How did Ellen Page get her Back To The Future powers? - I need to look it up probably will be told in a flashback where they are fighting the war and find out she can do that

How did Magneto regain his powers after X3? - that sh1t was temporary like the stuff Xavier and beast were taking? but how does nullifying mutant powers repair a bullet through the spinal chord?

How did Xavier restore himself at the end of X3? - see my post,

What happened to that Asian sidekick chick from Wolverine 2? - after they split ways wolverine is seen walking alone in the airport until magneto and Xavier recruit him

And that's all i can think of..

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ratner is somewhere right now feeling...
yeah it was cool but like dude pointed out I couldn't help but wonder how the hell Xavier even came back to life again after x3

Well technically he never truly "die" in X3...he moved his consciousness to another body. But with that knowledge in mind along with the knowledge that Kitty Pryde can also move a conscious mind back in time. You can put two and two together and just say that Xavier at one point got Kitty Pryde to move his consciousness back to his body prior to dying.

Either that or give EVERYONE the perception of "seeing" Xavier when it is actually another body.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Really good movie. Love the STORY and how it all came together in the end. There should of been more Sentinel action in the Future though. Fassbenger and James just have amazing chesmistry. Jennifer Lawerence is growing into the Mystique role but I still prefer Rebecca Can't wait for the next one. The ending once Wolverine goes to the mansion had the whole theater quiet and shocked.