X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
This was easily my favorite comic book movie. I haven't seen one so well done. Mixed wit, great story, great performances, memorable moments, great pacing, comedy, drama, and the action was fire. it was everything i wanted.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Just got back from seeing it. Thought the film was good but not as good as FC or X2. Really interested in seeing where they go from here.

Quicksilver did his thing and the end scene was nicely done. Will drop more thoughts in a little bit

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
what i really liked though is the fact that they are in China in a "Buddhist" temple with the I Ching trigrams and dharma symbol (or Book of Changes) on the door of the temple they seek refuge in.

The I Ching is connected with divination and predicting the future events. It views future as a constantly shifting flux, with which we can interact, and not unalterably fixed. And for my occultist the I Ching trigrams are also connected to the DNA codons.

Very slickly incorporated.

Last edited:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Posted this in the other thread but here some more quick thoughts

They didn't do too much with Wolverine or attempt to make him the star so that was a very big plus for me.
The Quicksilver scenes were very well done :ehh:
The tying in of the Stryker and Wolverine storyline
Both of the battle scenes between the future Sentinels and the mutants were fukking crazy :ohlawd: The Mutant death scenes in those were ill :wow:
The end scene at Xavier's school.
Cyclops being back. and was that Kelsey Grammar playing that quick future Beast cameo?
Xavier's scene where he looks into Wolverine's minds and see the future and then speaks to his future self was good.
Bishop and his crew (especially Blink) did their thing
Mystique's role in this was pretty good as well and not overkill as i originally feared it would be due to Jennifer Lawrence.

Magneto controlling the Sentinels was kind ill too, i guess :patrice:

Not enough Magneto dialogue from Fassbender. He killed it in First Class and here was just :ehh:
Magneto trying to kill Mystique and having the Sentinels trying to kill Wolverine/Beast.
Azazel being dead :beli: They could of tied up a storyline with him knocking up Mystique if they wanted a Mystique spin-off film :beli:
Trask was a wack villian

Daps
shyt was dope. Better than FC class to me
nnht.png
I like the reboot and this gives a clean sheet to the other movies.

Quicksilver scene was fly just like Night Crawlers scene in xmen 2.
Magnetos heel turn and overall G was :ohlawd: I dont care how it made no sense for him to want to kill Mystique. Or how they made him the better villain than
Trask. He did the thugggy.

Bull shyt on the Storm and Bishop dying first :camby: And whoever the dude at the end credits is suppose to be Apocalypse or not. WHY IS HE SOME WHITE CAC BUILDING THE PYRAMIDS :damn:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just got back from seeing it and I have to say Thank you based Singer
tumblr_inline_n5f5670lHv1r2nm9c.jpg

Between all the times they've redone the DOFP storyline (og cartoon and Wolverine and X-Men) This movie is the best interpretation of it. They made the future look really bleak.

I'm shocked that after all these years, people still don't know to stay after the credits with these comic films. All the non-comic fans in the theater that did stay were confused as shyt at it tho.

Those Nimrod sentinals were no joke. Those death scenes were pretty brutal.

I'm glad they made a reference to Quicksilver being Magneto's son

Fox definitely got the last laugh with Quicksilver. We were all clowning his look when it was first revealed on the magazine cover, but dude did his thing in the movie. I was most impressed with the glass shaking thing. Everybody knows he can run fast, so I'm glad they showed that he has other uses for his speed.

Blink was a beast with the teleport powers.

I'm a little pissed at Bishop's dying scene. Dude should've been able to absorb the energy of 3 sentanials. It would have been better if they shown something like 30+ senteinals trying to blast him.

Overall I'm very happy with this film.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
how Mystique and her powers were tied to the creation of the Sentinels was just...AWFUL.

somebody didnt pay attention to the movie huh :comeon:
mystique had NOTHING to do with the creation of the sentinels, her DNA just made the sentinels more unstoppable :stopitslime:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
somebody didnt pay attention to the movie huh :comeon:
mystique had NOTHING to do with the creation of the sentinels, her DNA just made the sentinels more unstoppable :stopitslime:

My bad but still. That's just semantics

Point being she was integral to how they operated. She's a shape shifter not someone who can adapt her powers to a given situation. Way too much of a stretch

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I'm even more excited to see it this weekend after seeing all of these positive comments.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Posted this in the other thread..

Saw it again for the 2nd time today and I can honestly say this was the best X-Men movie out of the whole series. They re-booted the franchise in a very smart way in my opinion.

Them future Sentinels were nothing to fukk with. Seeing them literally ADAPT to every mutant they fight with and kill them at their own game had me like :damn:

There were some corny lines here and there but it didn't really take away from the movie.

When Magneto got them demo Sentinels and brought that whole stadium to white house just to fukk shyt up my only reaction was "Welp Erik gonna Erik :shaq2:"

Young Xavier was acting like a bytch though out a good potion of the movie but when his older self pretty much told him to stop acting like a bytch in a nice way he finally got his swag back like :win:

Jennifer Lawence as Mystique was :noah:...she looked even better in that make up then Rebecca Romijn. When she said, "Whats the matter baby I don't look pretty enough for you?" I would have went :noah:

To be honest, after she is done with the Hunger Games movies I wouldn't be surprised if they do a spin off of just her character. Especially after that ending which could lead into the next Wolverine movie.

Oh yeah were some plotholes in this:

Like how did Logan get his metal craws back?

How did Ellen Page get her Back To The Future powers?

How did Magneto regain his powers after X3?

How did Xavier restore himself at the end of X3?

What happened to that Asian sidekick chick from Wolverine 2?

And that's all i can think of..

The after credits scene though :lupe:

I guess business is about to pick up soon...can somebody explain whats about to go down in the coming movies?..