X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
why are people acting like first class wasn't dope and it is a surprise think this movie is going to be good?

I thought First Class was a step in the right direction but still filled with a lot of bullshyt, and I hated how arbitrarily they threw teams (both good and bad) together.

Pretty decent movie. Even though Singer a booty bandit he did his thing with this movie either that or the actors carried it especially my nikka young swagneto.

What are the odds though that Singer being a booty bandit is how that guy got the part? lol

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I thought First Class was a step in the right direction but still filled with a lot of bullshyt, and I hated how arbitrarily they threw teams (both good and bad) together.

What are the odds though that Singer being a booty bandit is how that guy got the part? lol

:skip:

:deadmanny:

Well that nikka did his thing. That scene on the plane felt so real. His anger his sadness that nikka killed it:to:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
To me parts are better than the whole. Overall not great by any stretch. People saying this in other forums that this is one of the GOAT comic book films need to get a grip.

Quicksilver's scenes were really good :salute:still looked like an idiot with that costume :stopitslime:

Blink's powers were great on screen :whew:

but man..so much of what we know about the X-men has been changed to make this work for film I just really can't take it anymore

Kitty Pryde can do that now?? :beli:

Bishop had like 3 lines and his powers were tied to the gun?? :usure:

I mentioned earlier how the end credits scene of last year's Wolverine now does not even seem to tie into this movie at all. Plus we never got an explanation for how Xaiver is even here.:childplease:

Not even sure Wolverine even fought anyone outside of one scene :comeon:

and finally the worst of all

how Mystique and her powers were tied to the creation of the Sentinels was just...AWFUL.

The end credits scene was :krs::krs: tho can't even front.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fassbender was an established actor before X-Men you retard. :what:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Fassbender was an established actor before X-Men you retard. :what:

For some reason I though he was talking about Quicksilver (Magneto's son), I now see he was talking about Mags. :dead:

Regardless:

steve-mcqueen-michael-fassbender-oscar-kiss-2014-475x541.jpg

fassbender_mcqueen_cropped_kiss.jpg

Steve%2BMcQueen%2B%2526%2BMichael%2BF4.jpg

:yeshrug:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Days of Future Trash.

Im going to peep thi while im in vegas. This shyt better be good 2.

Blatant hating even though you haven't seen it yet...the fukk is wrong with you? So the Mr. Somebody alias is the religious guy, Crackface is the troll? It's weird because I thought you were one of the better posters on the coli for a while until you started trolling movie threads just to hate; You just that nikka that likes to be the contrary to everything? That's cool if that's your life, but if yoou do it, back it up with something and quit the trolling; shyt is getting a bit corny now breh

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Blatant hating even though you haven't seen it yet...the fukk is wrong with you? So the Mr. Somebody alias is the religious guy, Crackface is the troll? It's weird because I thought you were one of the better posters on the coli for a while until you started trolling movie threads just to hate; You just that nikka that likes to be the contrary to everything? That's cool if that's your life, but if yoou do it, back it up with something and quit the trolling; shyt is getting a bit corny now breh
O shyt i better change up my thoughts so you'll like me again :mjlol: Im going to hate on this film because it was made by a boy toucher. COPY?!?!?

Im going to hate on this film because xmen First TRASH? Was homoerotic garbage that i hated. I saw magneto lift a stadium in the trailer so my interest is peaked but from what people are saying, this is an underwhelming film. Nothing about being contrarian, it just so happens my views are sometimes contrary to what fanboys like, with this film. The only other film was Godzilla. Maybe you're just being emotional because im talking about things you like.