X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Yeah. These only Fox, Sony and WB are trying to create united comic movie universes (and it's hilarious that Sony is trying to go it when they only have 1 hero) is because they see how successful Marvel was with it. And right now, as far as I can see with early reviews of DOFP, only Fox is going in the right direction. I interested to see how they are going to put Fantastic 4 in the mix with X-Men.

I heard they were going to try to cross X-men over with the FF for a movie...I don't know about that. lol They need to get the FF movie right first. That cloud Galactus was just.....fukkery.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I heard they were going to try to cross X-men over with the FF for a movie...I don't know about that. lol They need to get the FF movie right first. That cloud Galactus was just.....fukkery.
They definitely have to do a decent FF movie first, but I wonder who will the united FF/X-Men/possible X-Force team face. Galactus? Onslaught? Doom with help?

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
They definitely have to do a decent FF movie first, but I wonder who will the united FF/X-Men/possible X-Force team face. Galactus? Onslaught? Doom with help?

:ohhh: I see you threw out that X-Force reference.....

:myman: Watch that go over people's heads...lol

I think Fox is going to go balls deep in X-men because of how well DOFP is being received. I would pay triple to see a R rated X-Force movie.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohhh: I see you threw out that X-Force reference.....

:myman: Watch that go over people's heads...lol

I think Fox is going to go balls deep in X-men because of how well DOFP is being received. I would pay triple to see a R rated X-Force movie.

Hopefully they stop dragging their feet on deadpool

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
SHHYYTTT when Fox and Warner Bros saw that BILLION Avengers made they woke the hell up and said, "We can make a billion too with our comic properties!" That is the only reason these studios got off their ass and saw there is money to be made. Be honest, after X-men Last Stand did we ever think we would see Apocalypse on the big screen? shyt changed after Avengers.
He does have a point look how long it took for them to make another actual good xmen movie(first class) I'm not counting that stupid wolverine origins movie

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Yeah. The only Fox, Sony and WB are trying to create united comic movie universes (and it's hilarious that Sony is trying to go it when they only have 1 hero) is because they see how successful Marvel was with it. And right now, as far as I can see with early reviews of DOFP, only Fox is going in the right direction. I interested to see how they are going to put Fantastic 4 in the mix with X-Men.
I'm a bit worried about that new fantastic four movie tho.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
He does have a point look how long it took for them to make another actual good xmen movie(first class) I'm not counting that stupid wolverine origins movie

That Wolverine Origins movie...sweet GOD!!! Money is a hell of a movitvator for these studios. And when they saw (what they considered) B-Level Stars, (Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor) make a Billion they were like :ohhh:. Hey we got Marvel properties can we make a universe too!? How about we do it big? Days of Future's Past?! Age of Apocalypse? You are telling me we can make these movies and make a Billion too!?! LOL Sony is going to make a Sinister Six movie...lol You know this shyt is about to get out of control. I'm actually worried about the Batman v Superman movie and Justice League.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
That Wolverine Origins movie...sweet GOD!!! Money is a hell of a movitvator for these studios. And when they saw (what they considered) B-Level Stars, (Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor) make a Billion they were like :ohhh:. Hey we got Marvel properties can we make a universe too!? How about we do it big? Days of Future's Past?! Age of Apocalypse? You are telling me we can make these movies and make a Billion too!?! LOL Sony is going to make a Sinister Six movie...lol You know this shyt is about to get out of control. I'm actually worried about the Batman v Superman movie and Justice League.
Yeah alot of studios even universal with the classic monsters are trying to do the whole"shared universe" thing but I'd be shocked if DOFP does a billion hell I hope it does do a billion

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
ten years from now we gonna be gettin shyt like

"Henchman"

based off of the 3rd henchman character from Batman comic #72

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Yeah alot of studios even universal with the classic monsters are trying to do the whole"shared universe" thing but I'd be shocked if DOFP does a billion hell I hope it does do a billion

If it is as good as people keep on saying I think it will get to at least 800 million worldwide. The next one is going to be the Billion maker. APOCALYPSE!!

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

:dahell: Fox have always been making X-MEN movies breh, they're not making a shared universe, Simon Kinberg who's on both films said there won't be a crossover with the Fantastic Four. It's Warner and Sony who trying to copy it but not Fox.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:dahell: Fox have always been making X-MEN movies breh, they're not making a shared universe, Simon Kinberg who's on both films said there won't be a crossover with the Fantastic Four. It's Warner and Sony who trying to copy it but not Fox.

But if Fox introduces another mutant team....It won't be a shared universe just expanded. (X-Force) And I wouldn't mind seeing an Apocalypse: Four Horsemen movie...shyt we had a Scorpion King Movie..lol