X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
First Class topped out at 87%.. The way this is tracking it will end in the high 80's low 90's. I'm thoroughly excited to see this now.

Still think Guardians of the Galaxy will crush the buildings. New characters, new story, new everything :blessed:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally get sentiels, now i wanna see apocalypse in a couple of years

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole franchise has been dissappointing in general. Don't know if I want to peep it tonight or wait till next week and use my free movie pass.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I haven't been this excited for a Summer blockbuster in years...this Friday can't come fast enough!!!:sadray:
I'm sitting here anticipating it like
giphy.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just got back from it and I can't front, this is easily the best X-movie since X2, brehs. :blessed:

That's not to say it's perfect, but as far as escapist popcorn entertainment goes, this movie knew exactly what it wanted to be and they went about it without apologies. They threw every character they didn't need straight in the bushes without any regard, and gave a master class on not giving a fukk when explaining how Professor X got back in his body (hint: they just don't). The story is told swiftly and direct and all characters go through some kind of development, without none of it feeling tacked on. It just happens naturally as the story progresses just as the action which is plenty and diverse.

And Fox really delivered a big "fukk you!" to Marvel with Quicksilver. Yeah, dude looks dodgy costume-wise but I can guarantee you that after seeing this movie, the Marvel execs and Joss Whedon are gonna be looking at the Quicksilver footage they shot and realize all of it just looks like a bunch of fukking garbage now. Dude has only a small part in this but every second of the time he is on screen seemed dedicated entirely to the purpose of making him as awesome as possible. So yeah, after my most anticipated movie of the summer (Godzilla) turned out to be a disappointment, now the movie I expected to suck the most (this) turns out to be pretty damn good. I'm officially declaring this series to be back in action.

.... because we got Cyclops back ya'll!

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Just got back from it and I can't front, this is easily the best X-movie since X2, brehs. :blessed:

That's not to say it's perfect, but as far as escapist popcorn entertainment goes, this movie knew exactly what it wanted to be and they went about it without apologies. They threw every character they didn't need straight in the bushes without any regard, and gave a master class on not giving a fukk when explaining how Professor X got back in his body (hint: they just don't). The story is told swiftly and direct and all characters go through some kind of development, without none of it feeling tacked on. It just happens naturally as the story progresses just as the action which is plenty and diverse.

And Fox really delivered a big "fukk you!" to Marvel with Quicksilver. Yeah, dude looks dodgy costume-wise but I can guarantee you that after seeing this movie, the Marvel execs and Joss Whedon are gonna be looking at the Quicksilver footage they shot and realize all of it just looks like a bunch of fukking garbage now. Dude has only a small part in this but every second of the time he is on screen seemed dedicated entirely to the purpose of making him as awesome as possible. So yeah, after my most anticipated movie of the summer (Godzilla) turned out to be a disappointment, now the movie I expected to suck the most (this) turns out to be pretty damn good. I'm officially declaring this series to be back in action.

:noah: I can't wait, going on Saturday night with the fam. Let me ask, this movie cool for kids? I know Pro-X drops a "fukk" at some point :russ: we goin either way, ain't nothing stopping me from seeing this opening weekend :birdman:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-

:damn:THIS shyt GOT ME EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tell me more about

Cyclops

How'd that unfold? I'm taking my son to see this on Saturday, but I don't mind spoilers

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm a fan of First Class 1, does every character get equal shine or is this a Wolverine-fest?