X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:noah: I can't wait, going on Saturday night with the fam. Let me ask, this movie cool for kids? I know Pro-X drops a "fukk" at some point :russ: we goin either way, ain't nothing stopping me from seeing this opening weekend :birdman:

It's a very traditional superhero movie so I definitely think kids will love it. There's that one "fukk" and a couple of "shyt"s but it honestly doesn't compare to some of the mutant deaths, which are cleverly covered up behind their powers so they don't look too realistic but are pretty damn brutal when you really stop to think about them. :patrice:

I won't spoil but some of them definitely are on some :ohhh::wow::lupe:.

Tell me more about

Cyclops

How'd that unfold? I'm taking my son to see this on Saturday, but I don't mind spoilers

Well, it's very simple really.

At the end the timeline is rewritten so the events of The Last Stand don't happen, with the school thriving and everyone including Jean and Scott doing fine.

I'm a fan of First Class 1, does every character get equal shine or is this a Wolverine-fest?

The characters they decided to keep around from First Class (Prof X, Magneto, Mystique and Beast) all get their shine, even more so than Wolverine who is mostly there for the one-liners and not really all that present in the action.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
It's a very traditional superhero movie so I definitely think kids will love it. There's that one "fukk" and a couple of "shyt"s but it honestly doesn't compare to some of the mutant deaths, which are cleverly covered up behind their powers so they don't look too realistic but are pretty damn brutal when you really stop to think about them. :patrice:

I won't spoil but some of them definitely are on some :ohhh::wow::lupe:.

Well, it's very simple really.

At the end the timeline is rewritten so the events of The Last Stand don't happen, with the school thriving and everyone including Jean and Scott doing fine.

The characters they decided to keep around from First Class (Prof X, Magneto, Mystique and Beast) all get their shine, even more so than Wolverine who is mostly there for the one-liners and not really all that present in the action.

Nice. So, out of 10 what would you give it?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Nice. So, out of 10 what would you give it?

Probably an 8, which is what I'd rank X2 as well (and these two are the only X movies I rate higher than a 6).

There really should be a rotten tomato type site dedicated towards this single question.......I've wasted too much money on needless 3D

@Dillah810

Like all post converted 3D it doesn't really add anything. Avoid if possible.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

:comeon: Wolverine isn't the focus of this film, it's quite clearly Mystique, Xavier and Magneto just like it was in First Class.

:sas2:

I hate to say I told you lot so, but I told you lot so
kfsa.png

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
shyt ain't got nothing to do with Avengers cuh. WE HUNGRY.

SHHYYTTT when Fox and Warner Bros saw that BILLION Avengers made they woke the hell up and said, "We can make a billion too with our comic properties!" That is the only reason these studios got off their ass and saw there is money to be made. Be honest, after X-men Last Stand did we ever think we would see Apocalypse on the big screen? shyt changed after Avengers.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Yeah - FOX, a hugely successful studio and entertainment corporation, did not know that there was money to be made with the X-Men.. :mjlol:

Looks at Avengers, compares it to Last Stand......Obviously they didn't. They can make money but they didn't think they could make that BILLION. Stop denying the truth. Avengers changed the game.

Electra? :mjlol: :sas1::sas2:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Fox and WB got motivated when the Avengers came out. :ufdup: If not we may have never seen Apocalypse on the big screen.
Yeah. The only Fox, Sony and WB are trying to create united comic movie universes (and it's hilarious that Sony is trying to go it when they only have 1 hero) is because they see how successful Marvel was with it. And right now, as far as I can see with early reviews of DOFP, only Fox is going in the right direction. I interested to see how they are going to put Fantastic 4 in the mix with X-Men.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah. These only Fox, Sony and WB are trying to create united comic movie universes (and it's hilarious that Sony is trying to go it when they only have 1 hero) is because they see how successful Marvel was with it. And right now, as far as I can see with early reviews of DOFP, only Fox is going in the right direction. I interested to see how they are going to put Fantastic 4 in the mix with X-Men.

Didn't Kinberg (writer of both movies) say that wasn't going to happen?

And yeah Sony shouldn't try it. While I'd love to see a Sinister Six flick just to see something different and a flick about villains interests me, I don't think they have the amount of characters needed to make it a successful universe. Just my opinion though I'd love to be proven wrong