X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Daps
I'll be seeing it Friday like most but I think what's crazy is the fact that this movie had the most to lose and now it turns out this shyt might be a classic. Who would have thought.:ehh:

Who would have thought indeed. never went to see any X-film in theaters this will be my first

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I think it's the make up, especially the dark blue lipstick. Reminds me a lot of that Egyptian "god" character from the Stargate movie

Ra_movie.JPG

I don't think they'll go for the transcended gender route as he looks like a boy.

i'm not an expert on pac, but i did a quick wiki read. this is a dope way to set up the character.

question - could you tell what all that shyt was floating around? was he building pyramids?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i'm not an expert on pac, but i did a quick wiki read. this is a dope way to set up the character.

question - could you tell what all that shyt was floating around? was he building pyramids?

Basically that was him in Ancient Egypt. What he's building with the Pyramids is his regeneration chamber. The Pyramids hide them and he sleeps in the chamber until he is awoken by his servants. The chamber allows him to live for centuries. When he awakens he'll be much older and look like this

4be8479981c2b.jpg

Before turning into this

Apocalypse-Desert-X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past.jpg

He is the first mutant and see's himself as above and beyond the rest. Unlike Magneto whose philosophy is Mutant supremacy. Apocalypse's philosophy is based on "survival of the fittest" which means he's a danger to both Humans and Mutants.

Last edited:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
any reviews on the 3D of the film?
want to know if its worth seeing in it