X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
shyt looks kind of silly in the future scenes. I'm willing to bet Bishop is the only one who dies or that he's probably a villain. The genre has evolved and Singer has been exposed as a director that isn't all that great.

Did they really use the theme from 12 years a slave in this trailer? :wtf:

:whoa: That music is originally from The Thin Red Line :ufdup:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Looks weak as fukk. Even if you take away that it's a classic story in the comics, they still failed to make the movie look half as epic as a time travel story between two generations of X-Men should be.

The first X-Men movies were presets for the (still on-going) comic book movie hype but the game has changed ridiculously and Singer is still stuck on that old shyt. Then again, Singer has always been just a competent director who's movies have only ever been as good as the screenplay. He has no ability to uplift a movie to more than the sum of its pieces which makes all the difference in the overcrowded competition of this blockbuster era. Maybe the cast can salvage it but I doubt it. I have a feeling most of them are gonna sleepwalk through this shyt and only a few committed thespians (like Fassbender) are gonna give it their all.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I see cats have made their minds up over a teaser trailer. But we all know you guys will stay in these threads even though you already know you don't like the movie :beli:

:stopitslime:

It irks me when I see people say this shyt. The entire point of a trailer is to entice the viewer into seeing the film based on what's shown in the trailer. If people see the trailer and it's weak it's more than fair for them to think the film might also be weak. The reverse is true also, a dope trailer can have people hyped to see a movie because it makes the movie look awesome.

Are trailers always accurate? Hell no, but they're specifically put out there for people to prejudge the movie and decide if they will or won't see it. Otherwise what's the fukking point?

Last edited:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Tell me about it. :beli:
This looks like another Wolverine suckfest. One of, if not the real, central character is Bishop and you only see him in passing in the trailer. If he doesn't have a bigger role in the actual flick, I'm passing. I actually watched first class on the strength that it was Wolverineless. Him being all up and saving the day on this one is making me consider otherwise. :patrice:
This

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
C'mon guys it's only a TEASER now , I'm not gonna say that Singer is a legendary director or anything , but he DID make 2 of the best X-Men movies and produced and was a writer on the top notch First Class. Let's give it at LEAST a full trailer before we start sharpening the Coli knives

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
:stopitslime:

It irks me when I see people say this shyt. The entire point of a trailer is to entice the viewer into seeing the film based on what's shown in the trailer. If people see the trailer and it's weak it's more than fair for them to think the film might also be weak. The reverse is true also, a dope trailer can have people hyped to see a movie because it makes the movie look awesome.

Are trailers always accurate? Hell now, but they're specifically put out there for people to prejudge the movie and decide if they will or won't see it. Otherwise what's the fukking point?

Dog, it's a TEASER trailer. AGAIN....IT'S A TEASER TRAILER.

What irks me is people making up their minds on if they will like a movie before they see it.

And in case you forgot...IT'S A TEASER TRAILER.